Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by ElyPelle

Four dark, cloaked figures stood around in a circle with a glittery, silver ball floating in the middle.

"Her father is dying," a soft femine voice said.

"So he's not like her is he?" a deep masculine voice asked.

"No, if he was he would be alive right now," she answered,

"But isn't she dying," he asked.

"No, like I already told you, witches and wizards feel pain but, they don't die by just getting into a car crash, it would have to be much worse; sometimes I believe I'm the only smart one here."

"But is she part of the prophecy or not!"

"Yes, she is not even close to dying!"

"So it is true," a childish voice muttered.

"Yes, now Chloe, Judy, go get the prisoner and bring him to me," the femine voice told the two smallest figures.

The two taller figures watched the two then the boy looked at the girl.

"Why d o we need him anyway," he asked.

"You want to be strong right," she started. He nodded.

"He is the one in the prophecy that will help her discover her powers, and we would have to make him bring her to us to give her, her magic."

The two became silent when they heard someone cry out in pain and someone being dragged. As the three came into view, they noticed, Chloe, the smallest, holding her whip by her side.

They both held a beautiful boy who was around 15 or 16 years old. He had muscles, not too big and not too small muscles, on him arms. His hair was similar to a short blonde flow with bangs going to the right side.

There was blood dripping down from his right cheek, where the whip had struck him.

The girl kneeled before him and pulled her hood down, revealing a beautiful girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Stephenie, why are you doing this," he asked.

"Oh, Brendy, you don’t know do you," she asked Brendan. He shook his head "no".

"Steph, I'll do it," the masculine voice said placing his hand on her shoulder.

She got up, her lips pursed. He knelt down in front of Brendan, and pulled down his hood.

"Damon," Brendan hissed.

Damon had jet black hair, with green emerald eyes with pale skin and freckles dotted in the nose.

"One question, what did you really think you were doing with Stephenie," Damon asked.

Brendan pulled his arms from Judy and Chloe's grip and placed them by his side and looked at him hands.

"She was going to help me ask Kira out," he muttered.

"Ha, wait... Steph, that's a good idea," Damon said facing her.

Stephenie just nodded with her lips pursed. Damon faced Brendan again, his emerald green eyes glowing.

"I want you to show her what you are, and what she is and bring her to me," Damon told Brendan.

"I already know about the prophecy. And I'm not doing it," Brendan said and Damon rolled his eyes, "I'm not letting you hurt her, you vampy."

Pain shot through his side and Damon groaned. He clutched his side, “You know that word is my weakness."

"Shut up, vampire," Brendan muttered.

"If you don't do what I say, by the Halloween dance, I will hurt her, just like what happened to Vanessa," Damon said.

Brendan said nothing, just glared at Damon and thought, how does he know about Vanessa.

It seemed like Damon read his thoughts because his teeth were glowing in the faint light.



© 2011 ElyPelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 24, 2011


Author

ElyPelle
ElyPelle

MA



About
Hey y'all it me Ely, I'm a teenager who still believes in fairytales, writing is my passion. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ElyPelle


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by ElyPelle