Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily D

Prolouge

A little boy sat on the edge of his bed, watching futures unfold. He was quite sure none would ever be wrong. None had before. One after the next, a bit boring is what most of them were. He wasn't really interested until one vision...

"Hey!" He watched an older version of himself yell. "Let me go or i'll rip you to shreds!" He was tied up, two people standing there next to him. One had yellow hair and eyes. She seemed to like stars. Another had blue hair and eyes, like an ocean. He recgonized him at once as the main prince, Hurricane Galaxy.

"How can we let you go?!" the yellow haired girl yelled back. "When your going to kill us the moment we do. Your ALWAYS trying to kill us!" She seemed mad. At him.

"It's OK Kayla." He put a hand on her shoulder, but he looked mad at him too. 

"You'd better let me go or i'll-" he had stopped talking. I had froze too. The girl had picked up a large, lightweight snow globe. HIS snow globe. 

His older self,apparently not thinking, pounced at the girl, wanting her to put it down. She dropped it and, with horror, it broke. They guy tried to attack...

He snapped out of his vision, furious. She had broke it. Hurricane too. He would never forget. He would make them pay. He would eliminate them.

Because none of his visions were ever wrong...


© 2019 Emily D


Author's Note

Emily D
Please ignore grammar mistakes. This is my first book and I just want to hear what you think about the book so far and ways to improve it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 8, 2019
Last Updated on May 8, 2019


Author

Emily D
Emily D

Holts Summit, MO



Writing