Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by InTheLandOfGodsAndMonsters

I walked in my room, Monica behind me, giggling about Xavier. Rolling my eyes at her antics, I myself tried to forget about him. I sat down on my bed, kicked off my shoes, and glanced at Aris's number, which she had given me. A spark of guilt rang through me for calling her a hooker with Monica. She was actually pretty sweet, and lets not get started on that cousin of hers.

"...He was totally into you!" I just caught the end of Monica's tangent.

"No he wasn't!"

"Yeah, which is why he kept staring at you with those smoldering eyes," she said dramatically, falling back on my bed. Sighing, I coiled my hair up, wincing as it caught on my earing.

(~~%%Line Break%%~~)

Xavier

Aris walked into my room, excitement glistening in her black eyes. I, too, felt the same happiness. We had found the girl, after all. Kicking off her boots, she jumped on my bed, falling into a sitting position.

"Yes, cousin," I asked, heavy emphasizing on the cousin. We weren't even related.

"We found the girl, Prince Xavier," she squealed, ignoring my glare for the use of my proper title.

"Yes we did, Aris." A knock sounded at my door, and Aris bounced up too go get it. Tessa stood there, her crimson hair tumbling down her back in it's usual curls.

"Did you find her," she questioned, raising an eyebrow. I nodded, fidgeting with my hair.

"Cool. And, you're dad needs to see you," she said, turning out of my room. Great.

9~~%%Line Break %%~~)

Daphene

"Wake up, my love, wake up," a distinctly familiar voice yelled in my ear. I muttered something unrepeatable, and pushed the annoyance away.

"Get the hell up, before I make you, Daphene Winters," Monica snapped. Faintly, I blinked open my eyes to see a pj-clad Monica. Her hair was up in a pony-tail, which is a rare occasion. I -regretfully- pulled myself out of bed, shaking off dreams that might have had something too do with a strange boy from the mall.

"I'm up, be quiet," I muttered, falling into one of my plush black leather bean bags. She smiled.

"That's more like it!"

"You're far too perky for- it's six in the morning, Monica!"

"I don't see a problem with getting up that early. That's normally when I get up for my daily run." Ugh, morning people. Sighing, I stretched, hearing the crack of bones that were immobile during sleep. She peered at me with her green orbs, too alive this early in the morning.

"Still too freaking early," I said, picking up a battered book off my cluttered floor. The Divine Comedy : Inferno. Tossing it back down, I picked up a littered tee-shirt, and pulled it over my barely-there cami. I rubbed a hand over my eyes, yawning.

"Tell me you did not just pick up a shirt off your floor," Monica said lethally, glaring at me. Blinking, I looked down at my shirt. A vintage Siouxsie and the Banshees shirt hung to mid-thigh.

" Hey, I love this band. Anyways, it was probably cleaned sometime in the last week or so," I said, hugging my shirt closer.

"Gross. You're not very good at being organized." I was about too argue, but I looked around my room �" clothes, Cd's, books, and other miscellaneous objects littered the floor. My bookshelf had books double-parked, and there were clothes spilling out of my dresser. It's honestly a wonder how I did anything in here.



© 2013 InTheLandOfGodsAndMonsters


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 10, 2013
Last Updated on July 10, 2013


Author

InTheLandOfGodsAndMonsters
InTheLandOfGodsAndMonsters

OR



About
DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:HighDysthymia:Very HighBipolar Disorder:High-ModerateCyclothymia:Very HighSeasonal Affective Disorder:SlightPostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression Test I lo.. more..

Writing