The New Vampire

The New Vampire

A Chapter by Emma

Daisy- Vampire

Susan- Human

Tuba- Inanimate Object

Liz- Witch; Susan's Sister

 

     Susan went to school and she had Band class. Suddenly Daisy showed up and took Susan's tuba away. Susan wondered why Daisy looked so pretty and why she kept turning around and biting her own butt. Susan figured she must be a werewolf.

     Daisy ran away with Susan's tuba, but after five minutes she came back in and gave Susan her tuba back. Later during Band class, Susan's throat started hurting and her butt started itching. She didn't understand it. She felt tired and fell asleep. When she woke up she heard a voice whispering, "I hate her for doing that to me. I absolutely hate her for it. But at least I bit Susan too. Hee hee."  Susan looked and realized it was her tuba speaking.

      Then Daisy showed up again and said,"I vampirized your tuba and now you are a vampire too because your tuba bit you while you were playing it."

      Susan started crying and said,"Argh, I knew I should have given it to Liz instead of playing it myself."

 



© 2010 Emma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on June 11, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010


Author

Emma
Emma

Andover, MN



About
I like to read and play the tuba. I also am a big sister to 3 younger siblings. more..

Writing
Glass Glass

A Poem by Emma


Wrath Wrath

A Chapter by Emma