A New Patria

A New Patria

A Chapter by Kathleen Montgomery

She walked by. Somehow people were given the impression of a cow but they looked at her and she was clearly? human. She crossed one back leg over the other in lazy casualness. The storekeeper looked at her with mild but clear interest. Then the so real impression of cow was gone as she was human. People’s impression of that cow spirit stayed with them though. The woman was wild. She looked at Patria carefully and said, “You think you know your way around here do you, I know about you all.”

She said to the storekeeper, “I so wanna get rid of this mindset - people coming in here like they know it all. There minds focus on one thing and it becomes important to them. I think just don’t worship them.”

Jake wasn’t gonna worship anybody. He smiled and prayed to himself as he randomly did. Nobody prayed these days.

The cow lady walked up to the newcomer Patria and was really friendly. And then looked at her as if she was nothing and ended up being nicer to her then anybody else there.

Patria just didn’t know how to respond. The mystically cow lady seemed to forget her feelings and Patria say the hate and good desires in her eyes at the same time where only one should exist. Patria came up and grabbed a hold of a loose sleeve; she searched the dress with her eyes first and then moving closer with her body, her hand desperately looking for the pattern of the cow lady’s heart, ruffled the fabric around the cow’s head marking her in some clear unclear way as her own.

The cow woman looked down at Patria’s Head down below hers and licked it.


© 2018 Kathleen Montgomery


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read it again and enjoyed the presence of the cow lady... and Patria's grabbing...feeling her body...marking her...and the cow lady's response...

I would love to talk about your visions...

Posted 5 Years Ago


Curiouser and curiouser !

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 28, 2018
Last Updated on September 28, 2018
Tags: virtues, morales, farming, village life, social, surprise, twist, inspirational, werewolf, werecow


Author

Kathleen Montgomery
Kathleen Montgomery

Cape Canaveral, FL



About
I like finding people through writing. I want to uncover new things through writing on this site. I take pictures to show how I feel desire can be expressed truthfully - to me at least. I writ.. more..

Writing