Catching Sense Amidst Everyday Nonsense

Catching Sense Amidst Everyday Nonsense

A Chapter by Kathleen Montgomery
"

There is much something playing on the mix of people’s thoughts centered in so many different cultures on Earth

"
emo, dark, broken, love, blind faith, patient, passion, charity, farm, lesbian, gay, compassion, supernatural, Werewolves, werewolf, superhero, Werecows, Werecows, Horror, scary, friendship,
I cannot take it anymore. The trees are dead. I found some interesting things expressions cute little sayings to say afte going through what I went through. I put one on-line on Facebook. I put my feelings for the day: Hope Doesn't Die It Hibernates.
I eerily soon got an e-mail from who kept sitting with me, Patria,at college after everyone moved away because I am a openly Jewish non-church attending Goth woman.
The e-mail to me started out in an odd way:
Patria, This is my book. I need to see you. Love, Thistle.
Were cows and Werewolves
I read on. Was it a non-fiction or an auto-biography?
Table of Contents
Chapter 1................................................................Hope Hibernates
Chapter 2.................................You Find Out Who Your Friends Are
Chapter 3....................................................Finding Balance in Chaos
Chapter 4.......................................................Questionable Questions
Chapter 5..........................Don't Forget What You're Trying to Hide
Chapter 6..............................Peace in the Middle of a Raging Storm
Chapter 7.........................Control Freaks Are Really Out Of Control
Chapter 8....................................Three's Company But Six is Gossip!
Chapter 9................................What You Don't Know Can Scare You
Chapter 10......................Its Hard to Explain What You Don't Know
Hope Doesn't Die; It Just Hibernates Winter Chapter 1: Hope Hibernates "I feel alive. I could not die. My lives are not over. I refuse to accept my termination order. I am going to keep living. I refuse to give into the nothing. The nothing grows, but I'll ignore the offer. I feel something and that is what is most important," I thought as I walked deadly through a blurry landscape of hibernating hope. I saw apathy and hatred swirling all around him and masks of love, until all that swirled around through my memories was that I existed. As I collapsed into my job, I lapsed into blissful doing what it took to survive. For the first time in a long time, My constant struggle to fight for my right to be fair subsided into survival. I know just a little ways before, the young woman Werecow Fay Here's her look found by the local fashion expert Mackensie: http://s40.photobucket.com/user/seakat/media/IMG_0657.jpeg.html photo IMG_0657.jpeg was torturing the fire of Althea Glass that she was tending for the winter. When Interrogation trainer had first assigned Fay the job of watching the questioning room during the dreary winter months, Fay had been glad at the chance to get enough to not be mal-nourished. However, this winter what she had to do to eat well enough to live had been much more intense than usual. Fay had spent much of the winter just trying to keep warm which made her inhuman. However, that wasn't anything compared to the intense loneliness that she didn't even have to soul left to indulge in feeling. Bright orange and yellow flames crackled into life as Fay revived the acceptance of her reality which had dissipated during the night. She thought, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do... I am who I am and cannot change it. It seems that surviving and death are all that is sure. Sometimes I'm not even sure that death will end my feeling of constantly being lost. Sometimes I am a joke, sometimes a nut and always a threat to your reality. I feel like everyone and no one. Sometimes I feel like everyone's friend and without friendship simultaneously. I wish I could throw up all I am inside and be just the husk. I hate who I am because I can't understand who I am... I thought I had a place, but I am even more lost than others who are lost. I wanted to be human, but... I do not understand what I am supposed to do or how to act acceptably. So, I will do what I have to do to make others not feel lost. I remain lost, but I know lost and how to be nowhere and still function. When others are lost, they can find me because lost is where I live. I don't know if anyone wants to get lost with me. If they do then they'll never be found again. But I'm okay with being lost if you are...because I know lost." Fay's greatest fear was that all humans didn't wake up during the night and that no one was looking for her body because...why? As she sat in front of the fire she felt the truth more intensely than ever which was painful because of torture is something like manure in the air in a packed lot of cattle... Torture - it is there and accepted. She did not want to have kids because of her position in the world. Why should anybody if they allowed this? Shouldn't somebody be shocked? Why was she doing this to survive? Somebody else would do it or she would kill herself. Why is torture effective? Sit there and talk with the guy and you'll find all that is worth knowing. At least treat the torturee with respect. That was saying a lot, for torture had become a way of life for her and it was impossible to do without rationalizing to herself that she was right in doing so. ... As she watched the rain fall into the ditch at her camp, she drifted away into a story forming in the frozen void of her empty soul. As always, she silently observed in the stories she never put himself into. Preferring to observe others instead of interacting with them, Fay instinctively knew each person in her hometown's hopes and dreams. She was never alone, but everyone thought her to be a loner. The dancing lights of the aurora borealis lit up the sky to reveal a snowy figure upon the ocean moving a boat through the swirling snowstorm. A man was hunched over in a small but swift and mysteriously e ... Patria wanted to know what was going on with Thistle. She felt there might be a story behind this story.

Patria sent an e-mail to Thistle, ready or not, here I come.
It was childish - she could only think to respond with pieces of childhood - that was where her mind was at and it conveyed her not giving into anxieties about whether or not Flora was prepared was a guest.


© 2020 Kathleen Montgomery


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another whirl of sensations and snatches of this and that, introspective and searching for meaning in the jumble of the bedclothes, where there is warmth and need, though the sky outside is cold and the boat bobs on the snow-kissed ocean...


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 8, 2020
Last Updated on June 8, 2020
Tags: thank, you, relationship, romance, happy, exist, witchcraft, schoolwork, gears, tire, rock, language, god, not the villains clubhouse, non stop party, prayer, autobiography, too finished of business


Author

Kathleen Montgomery
Kathleen Montgomery

Cape Canaveral, FL



About
I like finding people through writing. I want to uncover new things through writing on this site. I take pictures to show how I feel desire can be expressed truthfully - to me at least. I writ.. more..

Writing