tap tap tap

tap tap tap

A Story by Eccentric Soul
"

i haven't written in 10000000 years, enjoy

"

tap tap tap

His claws clicked upon the sterile white tiles of the lab, echoing through the empty halls.

Another day gone by, another boring day wasted being trapped and tested on like some wild beast. 

He growled, but quickly stopped. Acting so animalistic on camera was not helping his case. He had only just gained enough trust to be able to roam the halls instead of being locked up in that dull empty room.

He stopped walking, eerie silence surrounding him in the dimly lit hall. He was there.

A blind spot, they couldn't see him there, and they rarely came down this hall as there was nothing over here. 

 The light had been shattered, cloaking the rest of the hall in shadow. He had broken it by mistake when he had discovered the spot, he let his emotions get out of control. 

But he had been practicing. He wouldn't be there much longer, and they would all be sorry for things they did to him. 

His green eyes glittered in the dark, a wicked grin spread across his face.

They would all pay for what they did, he would make sure of it.

© 2016 Eccentric Soul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on September 23, 2016
Last Updated on September 23, 2016