Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Broken Wings

"Man I should really go check if she is okay...." Alex quietly said to himself. He got out of bed and pulled on a shirt. He pulled a beanie over his messy hair and headed out. 

As he walked a bunch of thoughts came to his mind, such as, what if she got mugged? Is she in danger? Is someone forcing her to do something?! "Do....I love her?" he said out loud. A look of shock covered his face. He thought did I really just ay that? 

He keep walking and realized he had walked a good four blocks, but for the the safety of April he continued walking. "Damn sun why you gotta be so hot..?" he asked "All I know is you ain't as hot as this." he couldn't help but laugh. Then he let out a sigh. "If April was here we would be laughing together, and she would say something like 'yes you are pretty hot but you wish you was sexy like me.'" he smiled at the thought of her pretty blue eyes, and her beautiful long black hair, her cute little smile that always brightened up his day, and the warm embraces she would give him....

He kept walking and there in the middle of the sidewalk he saw a lump....not just a lump, a person "April....?!" he started running towards the figure,To his amazement it was April. "No, no, no no NO!" he yelled "Please be okay please be okay...." he felt a tear slide down his face. He picked her up and walked away.
****
Once we reached home Alex raced through the
front door and into our room. He laid me on my bed, and quickly started rummaging through my purse. "Gotta find it! Gotta find!" he kept digging through all the junk "D****t inhaler where are you?!" he shouted. He reached the bottom of the purse, and sure enough there it was. He quickly grabbed the blue spray painted thing and raced to my side. He opened my mouth, and stuck the inhaler close. I pushed the button and waited patiently.

I could feel his warm fingers stroking the side of my face, I could feel his warm breath beating on my chest, and I could feel his heart and mine beat as one. My eyes fluttered open, and a relieved look overcame the one of fear on Alex's face. "April! You're okay!" he yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug. "And you're squeezing the little life I have left out of me!" I yelled back "Oops sorry." he loosened up on his grip "Why'd ya do that?""Well you said�"" "I never said I didn't like it" I smiled and held him tight.

"Hey A?" he asked

"Huh?" 

"Uh...sorry bout this morning." he said as he

"You don't have to be...under one condition..." i smiled.

"And that would be?" he asked

"Ditch school tomorrow and do something..fun!" I flung my arms into he air.

" Under one other condition..." he smiled 

"Okay shoot!" I said returning the smile

"You will go to prom with me.." he looked down slightly 

"Alex....I was thinking you'd never ask." I flung my arms around him and yanked him onto my bed.I looked into Alex's pretty brown eyes. I had never really noticed how kind they looked. And then a thought, a very strange thought popped into my mind...what if me and Alex were more that friends? 
It was a good thought, I just never thought I would think it. 

I loosened my grip I had on Alex, and rolled over. "You know it's only three, we could still go do something today." Alex said as he laid down beside me. 

"Yea we could....so what do you wanna do?" I turned to face him.

"How bout some ice cream and then we chill in the park?" he asked 

"sounds dandy." I replied as I hopped out of bed.

"First you should get some clothes on." he winked.


© 2012 Broken Wings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012


Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing