Starry Night

Starry Night

A Story by CalmEnvision
"

I wrote this about a time at the beach with friends.

"
It was beautiful, the night was dotted with a variety of stars. Some dim and poorly lit like an overused elderly light bulb. Other stars were bright though, blazing with inspiration of a blessed life. Though the stars had variety they dotted the sky in groups. These groups were telling stories to only those of who would understand.  Constellations telling a structured story from the perspective of creative minds.  These groups of stars were important, giving off light next to eachother sharing the same bright glow. The shore of this land had waves crashing. A calming splash on the sand sending peaceful and tranquil motions to those listening or watching. The sight of these waves were also calming like a ever flowing essence of water. The essence of water was soothing as the sounds of crashing made the misunderstood children of night come together. All sharing this feeling of peace they danced through the sand with youth. Steps of grace and playfulness made their youth really shine. Did they much better to do? That shouldn't be the thought of children enjoyed this moment. Lasting for only a brief time only to be cherished in an important memory that was this night. Our starry night, reconciled from eachother creating a memory those children will never forget.

© 2016 CalmEnvision


Author's Note

CalmEnvision
Ignore grammar, punctuation, and etc. Just read and understand the mind behind the writer

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 23, 2016
Last Updated on December 23, 2016
Tags: Beach, emotion, friendship

Author

CalmEnvision
CalmEnvision

Melbourne, FL



About
I'm Jordan. I'm 25. I write some past experiences and references to pictures. Sometimes emotion too. I'm a novice so this is just a stepping stone to potential. My peers have given positive comments .. more..

Writing