Burning Desire

Burning Desire

A Story by CalmEnvision
"

This is a story about a wealthy man wanting to end his life.

"
It was a quiet night, leaves rustled through the lawn of a forgotten mansion. Having lost all hope through riches, one might think that he was going insane. Insane he was. Scattering for any trace of help out of this feeling that made him feel frantic to just end his suffering. He was a jolly man. Rich in stature. Comfortable with life. But deeply saddened by how the world spun around his grasp. He was clueless as to do anything else with his life. What shall he do? Take it out on others? Oh no, this wasn't the approach at all. He was fueled with rage from all his past mishaps in life. Liquor, drugs, women, stolen possession, and trafficking of enslaved people who were thought to be his underlings. He made up his mind this night. He went into his largely accessible garage . He gathering multiple gas tanks for doing lawn work. He was fueling his inner desires of burning his prideful jolly life away. As the clock hit 12, he started pouring gas throughout the halls, on the windows, doors, and even his bedrooms in which the slaves were quietly sleeping. As his last thought escaped his head of a blissful solace, he lit the match. Flicking the light flame onto the gasoline, he was truly happy. Flames filled the house. Trapping him inside he started laughing out of pure insanity. His body burning but he is still laughing as cries of terror fill his ears. The slaves were burning alive much to his enjoyment. He laughed once more finally as he swallowed gasoline down. Lighting another match, he swallowed the flame filling his insides with his inner enjoyments of a longing death. His body burnt to a crisp searching for answers but accepting his fate. As the house burned down the walls started collapsing. The roof eventually caved crushing his charred body into dust. There were no traces but black ash of the unforgiving terror his life once was.

© 2016 CalmEnvision


Author's Note

CalmEnvision
Avoid typos. I made many.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on December 23, 2016
Last Updated on December 23, 2016
Tags: Suicide, burn

Author

CalmEnvision
CalmEnvision

Melbourne, FL



About
I'm Jordan. I'm 25. I write some past experiences and references to pictures. Sometimes emotion too. I'm a novice so this is just a stepping stone to potential. My peers have given positive comments .. more..

Writing