CHAPTER 1. THE DARK WORLD

CHAPTER 1. THE DARK WORLD

A Chapter by Epickomma
"

In the dark world comes a light.

"
CHAPTER 1. THE DARK WORLD

Everything you see is pitch black and without the glittering rocks on the ceiling of this cave like world, then everything will be nothing but darkness. The cave world was like earth and very vast. There are no sign of life that can be seen but rivers and oceans are present. Signs of a civilization can be traced by looking at the enormous Pyramids that scattered everywhere but all of it was just ruins and been isolated for a very long time.

"where am I?" a very soft words came from a boy who just woke up on the top of a big rock. The boy look from side to side but only sees nothing but rocks and then stared at the ceiling of the cave world. He doesn't remember anything about his identity and why he woke up on top of the big rock. The only thing that he knows that he was holding a small stone with a word in scripted in it but he doesn't know how to read. Because he doesn't know what is it with the small stone that he was holding, he put it down at the top of the rock before leaving to search for his identity.

Hundreds of year have passed but time at the cave was in a halt for this reason the boy was searching for hundreds of years without any positive results. He was in that world as long as he remembers but this did not let his hopes die as he tried to reach the ceiling wall of the cave world by climbing the tallest pyramid that touches it. He climb it for many months and when he reaches it he only finds nothing but rocks.

He then feels loneliness as the hope that he holds came down crashing. He began to question his existence. water came pouring down from his eyes but he doesn't even know what tears is. In the verge of his fallen hope a new ball of light forms besides him.

It was a yellowish light that is very different from the white light that the ceiling rocks emits. The light was warm and twinkles every five seconds. The boy stared at it for a few minutes when a gate formed. The gate was made of gold and glitters with golden light. A being came out from the gate then quickly the gate vanishes.
After a few seconds a small ball of fire formed floating in mid air as it lightened up the surrounding area.

The boy quickly hides at the big rocks for it was so sudden. He then decided to look at the being that came out from the gate. It was a girl dressed in a white robe and the fireball follow her wherever she goes. She was holding a book and smiling as she looks at the vast cave at the top of the highest pyramid. The boy was curious and decided to follow the girl but he unconsciously made a noise when he stepped on a fragile rock.

"theïkí prostasía!!" the ball of light suddenly throws bullets of fire at the big rock that the boy was in hiding. In an instance the big rock was blown to thousand pieces but the boy safely jumps behind another rock.
"Who are you!? and don't try to hide because I know that you are there behind that rock" The boy doesn't understand the language that the girl just spoke but clearly in his mind he is in trouble.

Being impatient, the girl cast her attack spell again into the rock."theïkí prostasía!"
the big rock was completely obliterated. The boy has nothing to do but come out from his hiding and walk nearer to the fire ball with his hand held high as if a criminal was being arrested.

"inmalk syien shiem lanikd mad! quntumer kalaczier shiem!" the boy shouts as he came nearer to the girl. (please I mean you no harm! I just saw you here!)

"As a member of the 47th sector of the great Bresian empire! I demand you to speak properly"

"Patwad ken syien kalachar intedhenor shiem!"
(sorry but I cannot Understand you!)

"Use your U.C.D (Universal Communication Device) so you can understand me!"

Their conversation was going nowhere  but a few minutes later the girl decided to lend the boy some of her emergency U.C.D.

The girl search her small bag  and grab a shiny silver marble.

"here take this" the girl lend her device and the boy accepted it. A few seconds later the boy is still holding it.

"well you have it, turn in on... what!? you don't even know how to use basic tools!"
the girl's patient was now slowly fading away so she came closer to the boy and said: "U.C.D mod 47-97 activate world translate"

The marble floats in mid air and began to glow then spoke:
< Syncing frequency to number 14-1-4-16. Loading world data.... connection success..... activating world translate>

"Now can you understand what I am saying?" Stella questioned

The boy was looking confused as he fully understand the girl.
"yes... but how? just a moment ago you where speaking strange words but now you can speak my language?"

"what? you think I'm speaking your language? you are completely wrong, the U.C.D sync your brainwaves to understand my language while it connected to the network to translate your language to me."

the boy is still looks confuse

"In short, it's translating our language to communicate better. it is a very basic tool, how come you don't know?"

"I'm very sorry but it is the first time I heard such things. as you should know, all I know is that I'm alone in this dark world." the boy apologized.

"Are you telling me that you lived here!?  but there is nothing here to support such life, are you playing a lie to me? that is not a good idea you know." an angry tone came from the girl as she move her fire ball closer.

"I'm telling the truth! so please no more of that hot thing." the boy raise his hands as a sign of surrender.

"I'm not buying that lie you know. come with me to the capital if you are really saying the truth!" the girl summons the golden gate again and opened it.

"come quickly here!" the girl forced the boy to cross the gate but then strange thing happens. Golden chains began to appear to the boy's neck, wrist and feet. when his feet was close enough to the other side of the gate the chains become tighter and constricted his movement. Stella saw it and quickly came back to the boy.

"hey! are you alright?" Stella cancels the gate. as soon the gate disappears, the golden chains vanishes but the boy fainted.

"how can that be? the chain of constriction is only applicable if you are not allowed to travel to other worlds and it's the first time I saw golden chains. I need to ask the professor later." Stella's thought.

Chapter 1, part 1 end.



© 2016 Epickomma


Author's Note

Epickomma
Thank you for reading. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 29, 2016
Last Updated on February 29, 2016


Author

Epickomma
Epickomma

Philippines



About
Hello there! do you like coffee or some tea? why do I ask? well I love tomatoes and potatoes! not to mention that I have a new notebook. It all started when the banana I bought was eaten by my friend,.. more..

Writing