Day interview with J.R Amora (PART 2)

Day interview with J.R Amora (PART 2)

A Story by Erica Delarossa


"RTW Magazine" founded him inside of his private studio in South Lake and he was seen busy with arranging the mix for the music score, talk about multi talented. Without further a do we managed to approached him and he welcomed us in a very warm smile.

Q-Questions
A-Answers

Q: Hello there Jeff, it's nice to see you again after your retirement but we must say that you're much thinner than before (Laughs) Are you working out?

A: (Laughs) Good to see you guys too. No I'm not working out or anything, I'm just so happen to spend too much time with works and writings this days which sometimes made me forgotten about having meals.

Q: That's definitely not healthy. Anyway, how's your book? We still didn't forgot about that you know?

A:It's fine, still undergoing the submittion process I think but yeah the agencies does showed some interests in them and they are now finding the right editor for the genre.

Q: Cool! So you think it's going to hit the market like Twillight series?

A:(Jeff smiled and mumbled) No, I don't think it will hit as big as that series. My book is in totally different level than Twillight so........yeah, let's just leave it at that.

Q:(Laughs) We did not meant to offended you or anything bro, just saying that to see how you would reacted. So other than writing you also composing original soundtrack for horror theatre?

A: Yes.....as you might have noticed. It's a different league than I usually done before. It was really hard at first because I was so used with composing grungy and rock & roll style of music but this time I was chose by the owner to composing the scores which I am very honored at first and tired as hell now (laughs) but I do enjoyed this, it's challenging my creativity everyday.

Q: Your idol in horror sounds and effects?

A: That would be Akira Yamaoka, the creepy ambient sounds he usually created wasn't just scary, it's also beautiful and soothing.

Q: You versus Akira, who would win?

A:Definitely Akira.

Q: Aren't you a modest one?

A:(giggles) maybe, of course he will win, he's much better than me, that's why he's my mentor.

Q: Okay, off from that. Is there any chance for you to reunite with Butterfingers?

A: Urmmm, definitely not. I could be their guest singer in one occasion or another but I will never going back with the band. I think they are doing a great job changing the music style from grunge to simple modern rock and I'm so proud of that because they proved to some sites of media that they can survive without my song writings.

Q: How about the rumor that Emmet simply granted taking your place as their singer?

A: Actually he was the first person to cry when I quitted the band, so the rumor was nothing but a lie, even to this very day he (Emmet) always consulted my advice and asking whether he's doing a descend job. To me he's a very good singer. Some people bashed him a lot and I really hate that.

Q: This is just another random fun question. Emmet Roslan Shah and Jeffrey Amora as Butterfingers vocalist, who would win?

A:(giggles) definitely him (wink)

Q: Talk about doing theatre, is there any involvement of you in any scene during the act?

A:Urm...In some occasions I would play as a wandering small lolita girl in tight black sleveless dress and blue box miniskirts with white high socks who plays the harp at night. Which some male audience mistaken me as real girl.

Q: Oh that's you? We didn't know that you're good in make up and stuff, you always seen as grungy boy. (laughs)

A:Well you do now (laughs)

Q: I must say that you really look pretty in a natural way.

A: I guess being a small person had some advantages, not to mention that I do had the same size with almost female model so that'll explain a lot.

Q: Okay Jeff, it's being good, and we enjoyed talking with you, seeing you at some other time mate, take care.

A:Yeah me too, and thank you so much guys, see you all later.

 

© 2011 Erica Delarossa


Author's Note

Erica Delarossa
Yeah, this is the last one, phew!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wtf?? I never thought that you would steal the damn interview from that magazine and then translated them here?? wtf is wrong with you????

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2011

Author

Erica Delarossa
Erica Delarossa

Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia



About
I used to be here before using my aunt's profile but that profile sucks a*s because my aunt was a jerk wow!! Okay, okay now about me. I love a lot of things, I love to hang out at the mall window shop.. more..

Writing