Erla Lore

Erla Lore

A Story by Erla Stories & Lore
"

This is not a book but a collection of lore behind a world of my own creation. There is tens of thousands of years with no writen history

"

The Arine-A omnipresent force that is found in the star cluster (EXG-529) that lies 3.011029  light years from the edge of the milky-way galaxy. This EXG-529 is held together by an extra dimensional force that is called the Arine. During early human exploration Data gathered from the region gave the Scientific community their first physical evidence of the presence of a Multi-verse. By manipulating certain energys portals could be opened to another universe, one where the dark energy count differed from our own only by a factor of 2.435645. No physical matter had ever existed in this universe soon dubbed EU-1A As everything moved apart too fast for anything to form. However something was in EU-1A. A life force that lived off the Dark energy and therefor floated freely about the empty space of EU-1A. In EXG-529 the universal barrier is abnormally weak allowing EU-1A to mix in with EXG-529. Saved from the Devastation wrought on humanity by the Valkyrie elsewhere Settlements located in EXG-529 were spared as when the Valkyrie entered into the extra universal field they were pulled into EU-1A. The energy output of their extra galactic drives matched that of the energy that was used to open portals to EU-1A and so They were never able to travel deep into the region of space.

Some on Erla who have evolved on the planet or been exposed to a vapor that's properties alters the brain and forces one to be caught in between the two universes often results in death. Those who survive often appear to be closer to Our Universe as the Dark energy is constantly pushing on them and as In EU-1A It is 1.435645 times stronger its push is far stronger then that of our own Universe and this imbalance gives rise to the fact that those who survive are closer to our universe than EU-1A.


The Valkyrie-Before the final fall of Humanity-true The Valkyrie were invading. Yet in the stories little is told of this alien race. Appearing 1294 earth years before Humanity-trues Extinction they appeared on the edge of the milky-way galaxy. The majority of the galaxy had been colonized by humanity at this time as 21500 years had past since the first FTL drive had been created. Early on the Valkyrie could have been stopped by humanity as technology to do so had emerged in the farthest sector of the Galaxy from earth. However this sector was hit first and humanity was fractured from eons of infighting. It took a full four centuries for humanity to unite against this force and with half the galaxy already devoid of human life the fight was one that humanity was likely to fail. Slowing them down just a bit humanity sacrificed trillions of lives to stall the Valkyrie in order to make a end game device. By the time humanity was wiped out of the Milky way galaxy they had already sent a force out to wipe out the Valkyrie. Over the next two and a half centuries it was the Valkyrie who suffered. Eventually all Valkyrie in their home galaxy were annihilated and the two remaining fleets traveled towards each other at their top speeds. Meeting in the void that occupies the space in between the galaxy's the fought for an entire earth year. being equally matched in tech, numbers and tactics they fought to the bloody end until humanity in one final throw used their ships as weapons. Hurtling into the Valkyrie ships they collided and both fleets were destroyed entirely.

© 2014 Erla Stories & Lore


Author's Note

Erla Stories & Lore
Please be aware that all lore is still in development and therefor subject to change

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014
Tags: Records, fantasy, Lore, Science fiction

Author

Erla Stories & Lore
Erla Stories & Lore

toronto, york, Canada



About
I am an aspiring author who has stumbled upon an interesting genera not seen or not commonly seen before more..

Writing