Limits of a woman

Limits of a woman

A Poem by Sammy
"

Lsitend to a friend having a hard time. Needed to write to release.

"
Limits of a woman will never be known,
The brain makes decisions only the heart knows.
Bearer of life, love and hope.
How she grows no one knows.
When a woman feels lost and confused that's when you should ask what's sparked the fuse.
When silence is all she can give and conversations get harder, that's when you should be asking am I enough as her partner?
Do I know how she's feeling, do I really care that she feels she's sinking.
When life seems too much but all she feels is she's the dirt on the rug.
How can I help to pick her up ?
Listen to the words from a women who feels her hearts broken. Help her heal her soul that's hopeless.
All she needs is support and understanding, a look at life and all she's handling.
Step back and see that she should not just be surviving, help her see she should be happy, strong and thriving.
Show her your support and be there to help, don't wait to be asked nagged or told.
Support her in ways she never thought you could.
Make her see she doesn't have to give up on love.

© 2023 Sammy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on July 29, 2023
Last Updated on July 29, 2023

Author

Sammy
Sammy

Nottingham , Mansfield, United Kingdom



About
Hi. I've been writing bits of poetry since I was 14 years old. I can't seem to write happy poems it's more a selection of sadness, loss and never feeling good enough. Although when writing these po.. more..

Writing
Nanna Nanna

A Poem by Sammy