Help Me Before I Die

Help Me Before I Die

A Story by Martina
"

I saved my brother's life and he just stand there and watch me slowly die. ugh! (Real Life Story, happened 6 years ago)

"

"Help Me Before I Die"

 

Oh lord everywhere I saw is blood...Not his blood but my own. I couldn't walk. All I could do was crawl back to my house from the feild, holding my right leg. I could feel the tears coming down my eyes unwilling, almost clouding my vision. I hoped my brother is alright and got out safer than I did. He didn't even face the black devil bull that I faced. I stopped crawling, and looked behind me, seeing a trail of blood and the bull roared at me from the wired fence, and I flinched, remembering how the horns slammed into me on my leg, when I took a leap over the fence. The bull at first wasn't going to stabbed my leg at first. He tried to slammed into my back, before I redirect it to my leg. Flashes of recent memory went through my head. The time when I saw the bull corned my brother and the dog. The time when I threw a rock at the bull's head. The time when the bull charged after me. The time when I screamed at my brother to get the hell away and never look back and then the time when I watched my life flashed across my eyes, when the ground rumbled under my feet. I began to crawl forward a little more, I wasn't stupid. It was me or my brother and I knew I have a slim chance of living. I knew how much a cow would weigh, how fast it ran and what it disliked. I looked down at my right leg, and saw a huge cut its very deep. I took off my pink shirt, wearing only my training bra. I tied up the shirt around the wound, making sure no dirt would get in it. I didn't see my brother, I still crawl and when I finally saw my house come in view, something slammed in my mind. I saw darkness inching towards me...I'm weak...Your weak! A harshed whispered said in my head. I cried louder, stopping once more. No...I maybe weak physcally, but I wasn't weak mentally that for sure. I fought a real life bull for my life and I could fight the darkness that is crept up on me inch by inch. "Help me!" I screamed, but no one heard. No one heard me. I felt hopelessness filled my head, as I cried once more- "Help me!" I screamed once more loudly, my head falling face flat on the dirt ground. I heard soft footsteps besides me, and I looked up dizzy at the upcoming person and saw my brother. I looked up at his cold face with a pleading look. "Please help me." My heart quickened, and I feeling my vision turning blurry and I could barely see anything now. The darkness is winning and I'm losing the fight.

 

My brother just stand there staring coldly at my fallen body, blood dripped from my tied shirt.

 

His dog walked slowly to me and licked my face, telling me a message. To grab ahold of him so he could help drag me to my house, to help. The dog whinely barked, sadly and I smiled at the kindness that this loyal dog had shown to me. 'I can't. I don't have anymore strength.' I said sadly in my head, and I looked up at my hateful brother. I was crying on how mean he is, not for the pain I'm feeling. "I saved you. Save me please." I closing my eyes, darkness taking over my head at last.

 

"I didn't ask you to." My brother replied, and I heard no more. I fainted. The dog howled loudly.

© 2010 Martina


Author's Note

Martina
ugh! I felt so hurt that day. After that I woke up in the hospital, the doctors stictched up my wound, saying its too deep to heal on its own. duh I knew that when I was 13! This just shows the true colors of family. They don't help you, or save you when your dying from blood lost.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I cant even believe that such a behavior can happen from one’s own brother….
It is very sad…..
I feel that even after the healing of your leg,
Wound in your mind be pestering….
But I will say never hate your brother…
Because he might have some personality problems…
Or something ..like….. sadistic tendencies….
Not sure…
Anyway…..be optimistic….
Love conquers everything…..


Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha, crazy story. I think it would be better if you sat down and really structured it and told it in an order that introduced the most exciting parts first (laying there dying from blood loss) then really broke down how the incident began with the bull, why they were throwing a rock at it, why they were in the pen with it - was the brother the one who lured her in there? Or was it the other way around? How exactly did the sister save her brother? Left with a lot of questions. BUT, it's pretty exciting, and pretty messed up, so overall I'm liking it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RTB
that was a crazy a*s story god damn i think that is a memory and a half best story ive read so far real stories are the best kind

Posted 13 Years Ago


woah sorry that happened to you.good story though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh, wow. That was so...depressing. Especially since it was something that actually happened.

Good story but I am so, so sorry.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow i can'tbelieve that actually happend to you. i heard a wquote that said that sometomes ur family could end up being ur worst enemies. I'm glad that god spared ur life though! I hope things patched up with u and ur brother! That was so sad! :(

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010

Author

Martina
Martina

Wonderland, LA



About
Hello people =) Hello my name is Martina and I'm 19 years old; graduated from high school with very high dreams of becoming a well known author; (for about let see 10 years). I'm easy to .. more..

Writing
Desperate Desperate

A Poem by Martina


Sound Sound

A Story by Martina


When I Died... When I Died...

A Story by Martina