To Move On

To Move On

A Story by Martina
"

Lily Hart died, but now her spirits haunts the hotel room of her ex boyfriend, until Evan Williams came into the picture.

"

To Move On 
By:
Martina In Wonderland 
    


 
She could touch the walls, the floor and everything in between. It all felt so real, but when she take a look at herself in the bathroom mirror, she knew otherwise. The image that she saw is a glowing gliding bright white spirit glob, it shined brightly in the mirror floating in midair. Her chest tightened, when she looked down and saw her chest, arms and then legs. Why couldn't she see her own reflection. Why is she seeing a huge gloating white ball in her place?  
 
 She placed her hands over her heart, hoping to feel
somekind of heartbeat but she only met silence. No heartbeat...A chill went through her with the harsh realization of what she is.  No it couldn't be. Just yesterday, she was crossing the street towards the hotel to meet back with her boyfriend on her lunchbreak...Just thinking on it, its all she ever remembered, before she woke up on the floor in her boyfriend bedroom in his hotel suite.  
 
  She walked out of the bathroom silently debating what she should do now. It's obvious that she is confused, scared, and sad. The hallway is empty, and her boyfriend room looked
unsleep as well. The blankets on the bed is already made, and his suitecase is gone.  The pictures of her and him together is already gone...Something pulled her to the trashcan in the corner of the room and she obeyed this urge then soon regret it when she saw the pictures of her and her boyfriend together happy, in the said trash.  
 
A sob left her thin pale lips, how can she stayed strong when she just found out that she is dead and her boyfriend thrown away the pictures of them. She limped on the bed only to see half of her arm went through it. Nothing seemed real, but the tears she cried she felt them rolling down. The last thing, that says she is indeed real, at least once upon a time.  
 
 The air in the room seems to turn very tense. The sad emotions that she shown can be seen in the room by any living being. The knob on the door of the room began to turn slightly, gaining her attention. Hope entered her body, maybe this is her boyfriend!  The door opened and a
muscaler figured appeared in the doorway and that is when most of her hope went out of her. This wasn't her boyfriend, but another young man, that looked like in his college years.  
 
He looked tired, his hazel eyes as he glanced into the dark room and then shivered at the temperature. "They need to keep it on one temperature." He muttered to himself, pushing in his black suitcase. She watched him from the corner of the bedroom, curiously. He's the one whom renting this room now? 
 
The emotion of sorrow escaped her being..She wants to destroyed something..To cause pain that she felt. This young man is the only person in eye sight to cause terrible pain. She wanted to know how she died. How her ex boyfriend is doing now that she's gone. She wants this person out of this room. The blankets flew off of the bed with such force that the young man tripped backward with a surprised yep. His back to the wall, staring at his bed and then the blanket.  
 
She grinned to herself almost gliding to the young man. Good, be afraid. She told him in her head, when she place her small thin hand on his shoulder only to slip through his collar bone. She could feel his heart going faster than normal, banging against his chest. His breathe got caught in his throat and for a second she thought he actually see her.  
 
"Who are you?" He whispered, one of his hand reached out towards her only to missed her hair by inches. She glanced at him with an amazement look. Could he touch her? She wondered.  
"I don't know." She answered, and his eyes widened when he heard her voice through his ears, but only as a low whisper. 
 
She
glid away a few feet, at the realization that he could hear her. " She no longer wanted to cause any harm to the youngboy, the first that could hear her, but yet he cannot see her fully.  
"You don't know? How long have you been here?" He asked, his tone of voice is either friendly or tired. She walked towards the
trashcan.  The youngman, sense something by the trashcan and follow the lead. He looked in the trashcan and saw many either torn and newly taken pictures. He took one out, it shown a young girl the age of 17 hugging and smiling a young man at the age of 18.   
 
"So your the girl in this photo." He muttered, something tugged on his brain that she seemed familiar. He walked to his suitcase and opened the  front pocket, pulling out a folded up newspaper, dated yesterday. 
 
He unfolded it, and the girl looked over his shoulder. He laid the newspaper straight on the bed and place the photo he got out of the
trashcan besides the picture on the front page. It matched.  
"I-Its me."  
 
"At
11am in the morning, a young 17 year old girl Lily Hart crossed the road on her lunchbreak to meet her boyfriend Danny White, only to be hit and slammed by a 2000 ford focus, that ran a red light. The car stopped, and the driver Corey Opes, 45 years of age lived in Daddlewood town checked the girl and called the police. She died from several broken bones, a tumors and blood lost. The furenal will be held down town."  The youngman read the article outload only to hear a loud sobbing, whining through out the room. 
 
"Don't cry, no one don't want to die, but you did. Something bonded you here and you couldn't move on.
Im guessing this is your boyfriend's former room. " he muttered, only to be replied by her soft sobs that calmed down. 
 
He folded up the newspaper and the photo placing it in his suitcase together, the stressed of todays classes weight on his shoulders and only to be built up by being haunting by a depressed ghost.  
 
"You want to see him. You don't want to leave, but don't you think that if you stay longer it will only hurt the two of you? He's grieving at it is and seeing you will only made it worse. Let him grief, let him have you in his memories and be happy. Let him move on, so you could find a happier place." the man told the ghost tiredly, he was wise beyond his years. 
 
Her cries seemed to cool down, when she understand that he is right.  She smiled sadly, and he have to wipe his eyes to make sure that isn't his imagination that he could now see her. 
 
"Thank you...
Whats your name..." 
 
"Evan Williams." 
 
Then she fade away into tiny white particles that was soon reached the air he breathe in.  
She moved on. 
She's gone. 
She's happy.

© 2010 Martina


Author's Note

Martina
eh I wrote this when Im in six grade, and I just found it in my closest. XD
I saw alot of grammar problems, and its rushed at the end through.
I'll fix it when I have time XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 21, 2010

Author

Martina
Martina

Wonderland, LA



About
Hello people =) Hello my name is Martina and I'm 19 years old; graduated from high school with very high dreams of becoming a well known author; (for about let see 10 years). I'm easy to .. more..

Writing
Desperate Desperate

A Poem by Martina


Sound Sound

A Story by Martina


When I Died... When I Died...

A Story by Martina