MESSAGE/DREAM/VISION

MESSAGE/DREAM/VISION

A Chapter by Immortalis Proeliator ~ Eternus Lux lucis

In July of 2007 I had the following dream... or was it a message? ...or vision?

*I watched myself sitting at my desk at work typing frantically. I could feel the sense of urgency eminating off of my body (the one I was watching). I knew that I had to hurry and send the information to someone then delete the "evidence" from the hard drive.

After completing that task I made my way out to my car and drove with focused intent to an outdoor football stadium. I was going to meet a group of people to wait for an event that we had predicted/suspected to happen... an ET encounter. Not just any encounter, though. We knew in our heart of hearts that this would be the day that ET races would make themselves known to the people of the world. We anticipated that a UFO would appear over the stadium. (I suppose we planned to take pictures because we all had cameras in our hands.)

When I arrived at the stadium there was a large celebratory gathering taking place. It appeared to have nothing to do with why I was going there. There was a line of cars waiting to enter the stadium parking lot. Attendants were taking tickets to permit access. As I got closer to the entrance I noticed that it was an event being held by a local Christian radio station. (Local to the area the dream was taking place, not to where I live in my waking life.) I began to panic because I did not have a ticket for this event, but I HAD to get into that stadium. As I pulled up to the attendant he and other event staff all turned to look at me. Instead of asking for a ticket to enter the event they all smiled and the attendant just waved me in. A very weird feeling came over me. He and the other staff were ET. They had been living and working on Earth their whole lifetimes as humans just to help create the event that was about to take place. All of these people were gathered today for a much bigger reason then they ever imagined.

I parked my car and made my way into the stadium. When I got inside I could not believe how many people were there. I found the group of people that I went there to meet. We all wondered why all these people were here and why we didn't check to see that an event was being held here on this particular day before we decided on a spot to view the UFO from. We soon realized that a concert was to be held in the stadium. In the middle of our conversation an ET craft appeared in the sky seemingly out of nowhere. Almost as though it had been there all along but in some sort of "invisible mode." My group and I were all very excited that we had been right, but also still in a state of surprise that this was actually taking place.

I looked around at the hundreds of unsuspecting people who came to the stadium for a Christian music concert. They were all frozen, not in fear, but in awe. Every person's attention was fixated on the craft. An extraordinary energy swept through the air. I was in shock at how none of these people were afraid. The feelings of elation, understanding and pure love were radiating from each person.

As I looked toward the sky again I began to notice other crafts coming slowly into focus just as your eyes adjust to the night sky and you begin to see more and more stars. There were hundreds of them... near and far... blanketing the horizon.*

When I awoke my guide confirmed my thought of them perhaps being in "invisibility mode" and also explained that they all entered through portals.

The veil is thinning. The time for a mass awakening will soon be upon us. I am very excited as I know this will be a positive experience for many cultures and societies around the world. I only hope that the cynics will not continue to let the fear consume their hearts for if they do this will surely rock the false foundations that they have built their lives upon.



© 2008 Immortalis Proeliator ~ Eternus Lux lucis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting story. The liberal aliens have indeed landed. Good work!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2008
Last Updated on February 21, 2008


Author

Immortalis Proeliator ~ Eternus Lux lucis
Immortalis Proeliator ~ Eternus Lux lucis

Chicago, IL



About
STARSEED CHARACTERISTICS PHYSICAL: 65% are female: 35% are male Compelling eyes Great magnetism and personal charisma Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields Lower body temperature than t.. more..

Writing