The Red Forest (part 2 )

The Red Forest (part 2 )

A Story by kenya smith
"

Here is part 2 of The Red Forest. ( If you have't read part one yet, i suggest you do).

"
 

 

Emily were their only little girl. Her parents called the ambulance and the police. After they got the body, Emily's mom called the funeral home and it was scheduled on a sunday. On funeral day , emily was lying peacrfully in her coffin, dressed all in black. That night, it was eerie and somewhat dreadful. Her parents was awoken by a loud cry in the forest which kind of sounds like emily but that's impossible, she's dead said her mother. They went to check anyway. By the time they got there, the screaming stopped and all the found was a bloody knife. They passed it off as their imagination as they hugged each other. As the father was beginning to turn around, Emily appeared in front of him; raising up a butcher knife, getting ready to stab him. Before he could react, she stabbed him ten times, then gauged out his eyes, like hers were gauged out ; like how she was killed.


Her mother started to run back to the house. Emily started to run after her, weilding the knife. While running, she looked behind her to see emily chasing after her. Not watching where she's going, she tripped in the same
exact spot emily tripped and she was killed. The police found no evidence of emily..not even the knife. Later in the year, more and more people were getting killed it was adults too.....just..adults; leaving children without parents.


Because of the killings, people have moved out of the country and for newcomers, the locals tell them about the forest and to never go there. So now you know the story of emily. So the next time you go into the forest, look at the tree bark, if it's red, turn back and run, run as fast as you can. I sure wish i could of....

© 2014 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow I love the end, so powerful!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on March 31, 2014
Tags: Horror

Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
I'm 25, and I have been writing for 7 years now. I love to write horror stories and poems but also sometimes I like to write teen drama. In the future, I hope to publish a book and also get a career i.. more..

Writing