The First

The First

A Chapter by Evan Kleve

The First

The first opposites were the genders. Male and female. Man and woman. Boy and girl.

In many ways, they are different.

He is competitive. Territorial. Lustful. Masculine.

She is noncompetitive. Sharing. Romantic. Feminine.

But when they meet they are so compatible. He makes her feel safe. She makes him feel happy. They give each other purpose. They work together to make a life. A family.

I just find it so amazing that two things, so diffrent in so many ways, can work together so well. In many ways they need each other to survive. She has her skills and he has his.

They simply fit perfectly.


© 2011 Evan Kleve


Author's Note

Evan Kleve
Yes, yes. Very very short. But the next ones will get better. Please please please give me suggestions on what some opposites you would like to see. The other chapters will be actual stories.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bee
This is such a true way to look at things. I like the second to last line. It can be applied to so much in life! Everyone has different skills and all of them are necessary. Very nice :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice description of opposites. However, I would have to disagree with your assessment of women as uncompetitive, even as a generalization. They can be just as competitive as men, maybe in different areas, but still.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Miu
I like it. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nononononononono!!!! they're extremely different!!! fine, how about this. The Narwhal is amazing, fabulous, fantabulous, and fantasic!! While the unicorn is slow, stupid, annoying, and weird!! It prances around like it's God's given gift to the world!!! *mutters* stupid weaponized pony

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dude. Your description of them is like, the same. *shake my head*

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahahahaha just caught on, did you? :P you're the silly here :) you didnt notice :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


NONO not the purple thing. UGhhh you edited your comment xP GAH you silly girl!

Posted 13 Years Ago


But i did mean purple...i just said orange instead of yellow XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well then how do you look at them? Cause seriously, I don't see how they are, all, yeah.

Posted 13 Years Ago


urg!!! i always mix those too up *slaps forehead* and yes!! Narwhal's and unicorns are completely different!!! well...it depends on how you look at it....but still! Like narwhals are blue/grey, unicorns are white. Narwhals smiw, and make funny noises :D unicorns run and make horse noises. Unicorns are magical, but narwhals are magic!! There's a huge difference!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

453 Views
13 Reviews
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011


Author

Evan Kleve
Evan Kleve

MA



About
Hey there. Well, to get down to business, I am a 14 year old male who is currently single, though I have the biggest crush on someone special. So, I'm sorry ladies, but Mr. Kleve is not available. I l.. more..

Writing
Good vs. Evil Good vs. Evil

A Chapter by Evan Kleve


Opposites Opposites

A Book by Evan Kleve