Chaper 1

Chaper 1

A Chapter by Evilqueen

 Cold rain fell on the window pane like , the tears of the Mcavery's  had rolling down their cheeks as Jacob lay dying. He was surrounded by his wife Isabella, and children Killian and Neala . The town doctor, Doctor Browning, Had managed to pull the nightshade poised arrow from his chest. However, the poison had  begun to spread to his lungs and heart. Eversdale, has it's customs with the dying just like we on Earth do. One of these customs is to give the eldest child the most prized possession and, if that child is a son, the family business. In this case Killian was given the forge and a sword which Jacob had had since he was fifteen. Jacob loved that sword. It was given to him the year before the war started. It was rusted at the handle do to the oxygen in the blood so many of the enemy had shed . Yes, back in the day Jacob fought to keep Eversdale free . Isabella entered and his last words to her were " strong remain my precious rose , strong and brave and true, ' till last we cross that golden shore and meet again anew". This was something he always said to her when he went away to fight against the lark bird army . " I will." she replied, kissing him softly. After this he died.


© 2015 Evilqueen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 4, 2015