Kickboxing Miami Spotlight: The World’s Top Five Kick boxers

Kickboxing Miami Spotlight: The World’s Top Five Kick boxers

A Story by Evolution MMA Miami
"

Although MMA often overshadows kickboxing as a combat sport, there are some real standout athletes in the kickboxing circuit worthy of recognition.

"
Kickboxing is an art form that relies on timing, speed, power, and flexibility to defeat opponents. These skills are a fundamental part of kickboxing classes Miami. Here is a list of the top ranked and highest paid kick boxers in the world of kickboxing, MMA, and the UFC.

 

5. Gokan Saki

Turkish kick boxer Gokan Saki has created a name for himself as a force to be reckoned with in the ring. He is known for his unmatched speed and ruthless aggression. A veteran in the sport of kickboxing, Saki is one of the most popular kick boxers in the world. His fighting style combines elements of kickboxing and traditional Muay Thai techniques. Saki has been training at Mike’s Gym in Amsterdam since 2012. He boasts an impressive eighty-three victories out of ninety-six total fights, fifty-nine of which were won by way of knockout. In 2014, Saki was named Kickboxing planet’s kick boxer of the year.

4. Davit Kiria



This young Georgian lightweight fighter has brought some explosive and aggressive energy to the world of kickboxing since he began his professional career in 2006 at the age of eighteen. He has won over twenty-eight of his forty fights, including fourteen victories by knockout. Combat Press ranked the orthodox style kick boxer as #10 in the world for best lightweight champion in 2016. Kiria is amongst the highest paid kick boxers in the world.

3. Daniel Ghita



Daniel Ghita, also known as the “Savage Samurai”, is the third-highest paid professional kick boxer in the world. This Romanian kick boxer has been fighting since 1999 and he boasts a remarkable record of fifty victories out of sixty-one matches, with an astounding thirty-nine knockout wins. He has earned a name for himself as one of the most popular super heavyweight kickboxing champions. Ghita also served as an SPP agent for the Romanian president from 2001-2008. He made his K-1 debut in 2004 and has since become one of the most revered and top grossing fighters worldwide.

2. Giorgio Petrosyan or Gevorg Petrosyan



Also known as “The Doctor”, Giorgio Petrosyan has been fighting professionally since 2002. Glory Kickboxing ranked him as the #8 best lightweight kickboxing champion in 2016. His incredible record shows why this Italian southpaw is a legitimate threat to anyone who steps into the ring. Petrosyan has a stunning eighty-five wins out of a total of ninety-one fights. 

 

1. Rico Verhoeven

Dutch Glory Kickboxing heavyweight champion Rico Verhoeven is arguably the best in the world. He has proven victorious in fifty of his sixty-one fights and has skyrocketed to the top of the kickboxing world since his debut in 2004. His accomplishments include two Glory heavyweight championships and being named Kick boxer of the year in 2013 and 2016. He has earned the nicknames Prince of Kickboxing and King of Kickboxing. Verhoeven is currently the highest-paid kick boxer in the world.

These men are among the world’s most elite kick boxers, and each has earned their titles through astonishing winning and knockout records. Their wildly entertaining performances, vigor, athleticism, and unwavering devotion to the sport is an inspiration for all MMA Miami kickboxing students.

© 2017 Evolution MMA Miami


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on September 6, 2017
Tags: Kickboxing, MMA, mma miami, Kickboxing classes in miami, mixed martial arts

Author

Evolution MMA Miami
Evolution MMA Miami

Miami, FL



About
Evolution MMA’s kickboxing classes provide an opportunity to escape the chaos of your day to workout with like-minded, friendly and easy-going training partners. When your body is engaged in a f.. more..

Writing