the change

the change

A Story by Eyudo

The change

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was with one of my best friends, Brandi, which I rarely got to see. We were at her house all alone and we started out in the yard. We talked and had fun together. Then we decided to go inside, even though there was no one else home. We walked in the front door and shut it, then went to the living room. We stood there in the middle of the floor and stared at each other. Then she moved in a little closer and I was surprised. She was leaning in slowly to kiss me. So I slowly leaned in too. We kissed in an almost passionate way, it at least felt like we meant it. But after, she jumped back grabbing her head and almost moaning in pain. I was very confused.

She started to shake as she stood in the middle of the room in an empty piece of floor. Then she collapsed into a huddled mess and was letting out whimpers and low soft screams. She hurried back up still holding her head. She let go and opened her eyes wide and looked up. Her eyes were no longer brown, they were now golden. She was about to shift into a wolf. Something she had never done, and I had never seen.

I started to hear ear splitting cracks and then stretching noises. She ducked down for a moment and all I did was watched. When she rose up and looked at me, she no longer had human teeth, she had long fangs coming out of her mouth. I saw her nose stretch out as her face broke and her body contorted.

Her back snapped, sending her violently back and into a twitching jerking motion as her arms shrunk and thinned a bit. Her skin started to change color and also twitch badly as it started to grow hairs. It grew thick, long, grayish hairs all over her body and her clothes started to rip as it did.

Then her legs broke backwards and contorted in and shrunk and thinned too. Then her body almost twisted into a complete curl and I hear another snap and it straightened. Though when it straightened her legs and arms were below her and snapping back together from the shattered state they had been in.

She started to finish straightening out and her hairs twitched as they stopped growing. The final thing to happen was her toes split into the number they should be and a tail shot out of her back. She growled a bit and moaned and yipped in pain some more. It was so bad during the transformation that she couldn’t even speak or make noise or breathe.

She stood there, pretty much fully formed, but parts of her still twitching to decide it they are right how they should be or not. So now, instead of my human female friend, a majestic and beautiful timber wolf stood in the middle of the room with me. She howled and didn’t seem in pain or afraid anymore. I stared, then knelt beside her and held her alone in that house.

© 2009 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on March 4, 2009

Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo