From Cyberspace to Save The World.

From Cyberspace to Save The World.

A Story by F Stormer 3000!
"

Amanda Sky, having discovered F-Stormer trapped in a digital world with no way out learns it's up to her to rematerialize him in order to save the fore-coming evil entity which threatens mankind!

"
A computer starts up, a chat window and logbook open instantly and the words 'hello?' appear on the screen. The girl picks up the headset and places them on her head wiring them in as she sits down on her chair. 'Sorry, just give me two seconds' she types back in the chat window. The words 'I have all the time in the world appears back in response. She is wearing her thick dark glasses and her fringe just touching her eyebrows and her hair down the sides of her face beyond her shoulders. Still in her white shirt and black skirt, she had rushed over from school.
She types 'ready now' and initiates a camera call with the person on the chat window. A new window opens up revealing the face of a person, however this person did not look real, he looked more like a virtual entity as though a game or cartoon character animated in real-time with a learning AI processor allowing him to act freely without any limitation and respond of his own free will. Though this was not the case. Behind the person was an endless dark green background with neon green lined lights.
"Hi F, how are you today?" she asked him with a light smile on her face.
"How am I? I'm not bad thanks, you know, the same as yesterday I guess, how are you?" he responded, with a calm yet slight robotic sound to his voice, sat in a monk-meditating position.
"I'm good thanks, school was a drag today, as for that chemistry test I told you about, I've most likely failed it" she told him with a laugh at the end.
"I'm sure you've done fine, how is the research going?"
"Oh yeah!" she replied enthusiastically, "I think I've found a way to materialize you back to the real world!" 
"You have? That's great news! I've been stuck in here for who knows how long now" F replied, "When do you think it will be ready?"
"I've got to do a maths test tomorrow, you know how exams are like this time of year, but the day after we can run the program if you like?"
"No problem, I'm sure I can wait here another day or two, good luck with your math test tomorrow."
"Thank you, I'll need it. I'll get round to my finishing the program and fixing up any possible bugs in the DNA matrix."
"I'll have another look around for signs of attacks in this world. We'll chat later."
F-Stormer closes the call with Amanda and stands up on the space of digital nothingness he had been sat on and looks behind him. A path of ice virtualises behind him leading into the light. He gives a sigh before going ahead. Suddenly the green neon lights changed red emitting a dark atmosphere.
Two siblings were finishing unpacking their items into the new home which they had recently moved into. There was a room behind them with the door closed. The bedroom. It had not yet been used much by the siblings as they awaited more people to move in with them and therefore left it as it was. Unbeknownst to them, within the dark unlit bedroom an ghost like entity was arising. A Catholic cross on the wall began to shake and the wall flashed a light grey light. Within the room images of a hooded being appeared and began walking across appeared and disappeared before freezing at the corner of the wall and then disappeared. A top which lay on the bed began to move on its own before lifting off up into the air and dangling above the bed, not below the ceiling.
The next day, Amanda arrived at her computer ready to put on her headset when the computer activated on it's own and a visual chat window opened with F. The background was still lit with neon red lights. She looked puzzled and dropped her bag to quickly sit down and ready her headset.
"What's wrong?" she asked him in worry.
"He's escaped!" F told her.
"Huh? Wait, who has?" she replied looking puzzled.
"The enemy who trapped me here. He somehow survived and found a way out into your world!"
"How could he? Won't he need a DNA matrix code to materialize onto the real world?"
"That must be why I couldn't return on my own. He must have stole my DNA code, keeping me trapped here in order to escape and do evil in your world!"
"What do I do? I don't know how to stop him?" she asked.
"You'll have to materialize me asap!"
"But the program isn't finished yet?"
"It's our only chance, if not he'll likely go for the others involved with his defeat!"
"Okay, I'm running the program" she told him as she began to enter keys on her computer.
The background behind the neon lights began to glow white, and F began to break into digital data, with every square centimeter ripping off his face in a painless process to ready him for materialization.
"Oh, will I finally be able to meet you in person?" she asked him, with a smile on her face.
"We'll see. First of all, I'll have to find the enemy and stop him."
"Right, well, it tells me that you'll arrive the world in the near center playground near the southern side of town?"
"That's perfect."
Behind the street in an alleyway green, blue and red lights shine in the air above a gutter. Flashes light up the area though nobody was around to notice. He began to rematerialize from the bottom of his soles to the top of his hair. Appearing from within the lights in skin he dropped from the air and landed to the ground with a clean landing.
"So that's how it feels to rematerialize? I thought it would be different...anyhow where am I?" he asked himself as he slowly peered out the corner of the alleyway. Empty. Nobody was around. He reached behind for his sword he had hoped to have materialize with him though there was nothing. He looked at both hands for his arm cannons though he had both hands and nothing extra.
"Guess the sword and arm cannons were too much to ask for" he laughed to himself briefly before taking out to find the enemy.
"Not that far away in the park a shadowed figure was lurking among the trees and bushes stalking it's prey. A male college student with headphones on, believed to have been involved with the cyber world. The shadowed figure followed behind moving in closer and closer ready to attack. His shadow submerged with the shadow of his victim. An assassin. As he raised his arm to strike, he freezes. His victim continues to walk away unaware of his stalker, his near killer. The enemy looks down toward his chest to reveal a wooden sword stabbed through. His image begins to break into digital data and loses form resembling F's appearance on the digital world.
"You didn't forget about me now, did you?" F asks him in a smirking tone, as he was revealed to have stabbed the villain with the sword from behind. The enemy drops to his knees turns into smoke and returns back to the world he came from.
As the sunset that day, Amanda was still sat at her computer, waiting to here back from F, with worries of the process having gone wrong. She noticed the time and how the night would soon fill the skies, she packed her computer and got ready to leave. As she headed for the doorway she stopped. Ahead of her, she noticed a silhouette. She couldn't make out who it was though her heart beat fast. From within the silhouette, a familiar face came forward. It was F, smiling at her. She froze still with happiness and smiled back. 

© 2012 F Stormer 3000!


Author's Note

F Stormer 3000!
Story for my film project which will be live-action.

The film may contain a few alterations or different scenes and not all the virtual world scenes will be filmed though a link to the live-action will be included when complete.

Please ignore any minor mistakes though suggestions and corrections on how to improve my writing would be appreciated, thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 12, 2012
Tags: F Stormer 3000 Cyber Space Save

Author

F Stormer 3000!
F Stormer 3000!

United Kingdom



About
I'm currently studying Higher English with the hopes of passing with an A or B and then hopefully doing something involving creative writing or possibly journalism. I'll be writing a variation of m.. more..

Writing