Chapter 0: From nowhere, to her rescue!

Chapter 0: From nowhere, to her rescue!

A Chapter by F Stormer 3000!
"

During the conclusive battle between hero and villain, all seems lost for the hero, Mystery Girl! What will happen, and how will she get out of this one?

"
The warm evening sky was peaceful. Several stars could be seen as the dark dusk clouds scattered. One could mistake this for an enjoyable summer's eve, however, on the land, the situation was contrast.
A girl in a pink dress, long black hair and a unique white mask which covered her entire face (with eye holes) faced against a dark skinned, older woman sporting a jagged look to her long brown hair and fringe, and a bandanna around her neck. On the floor nearby them lay a tiara, split in two, as well as several shattered pieces of white mask. Both women panted for breathe, while the older one gave a menacing glare. 
"Give it up Mystery Girl...your course of meddling with our affairs has come to an end" the dark skinned woman declared as her fist tightened.
"As long as...your group continue Terra," Mystery Girl coughed, "I will have to stop you!" she raised one foot forward and froze. She was unable to move.
"You seem worn out, you should've stayed at home doing your nails or something" Terra began, "but instead you decided to challenge us. Tucker, Sam...do you realise how much you have disrupted our plans?"
Mystery Girl dropped to one knee, too stubborn to fall entirely. She had no idea what to do, though she knew she couldn't lose now. If her enemy caught her now, she would be dead.
A quick release of wind emitted from Terra. She laughed and wiped the sweat off her forehead with her arm.
"No!" Mystery Girl thought to herself, "not this soon!"
"If only I could see your face behind that stupid mask of yours right now...to suck in all that fear you must be feeling" the dark woman began to walk towards the girl, "you know what this means right? My stamina has recovered enough for me to run somewhat fast once more. I can pretty much deal out enough blows to end you and you won't be able to stop me this time!"
Mystery Girl looked around quickly for an alternative, though there were none. She bit her lip within her mask holding in her anger towards this woman. Her fate had been laid out before her and she could not even alter it, something she had been able to do before this point.
"And now, young girl, you will die."
Terra began to charge towards the masked girl, building up speed. Her grin widened to an insane length as her fist formed and fought against the opposing current of air. She leapt into the air and threw her fist towards the girl.
"DROP NOW!" a female voice screamed out from the distance, disrupting Terra's focus. Mystery Girl automatically let herself fall to the ground, and the woman's fist missed by a few inches. 
Heavy, warm grunted breathes came from Terra. Her first shook and her eyebrows met with such force.
"What...the...HECK WAS THAT!?" Terra roared as she furiously turned around to see a dark auburn haired girl, stood with her arms out by her side. The girl's face was stern, an unimpressed expression flowed from this newcomer as she watched Terra. 
"You're a fool" the enemy called out, anger coursing through her veins, "once I'm done with you I'll find everyone close to you-"
"You won't be done with me" the auburn girl interrupted her, "this is the end for you it seems."
"W-what!?" Terra exclaimed in a brief moment of confusion before bursting out into laughter, "An utter fool. You really think you can defeat me?"
"No, I don't think I can, I've seen it. I defeat you" the girl tells her.
"I'll shut you up and make a mop of your hair!" Terra snapped before charging towards the girl.
The girl observed the movement of Terra and inhaled while closing her eyes. She placed her left fist against her right palm for a brief moment. She then opened her eyes to find Terra's fist seconds away from her face. She quickly side-stepped to her left, elbowed the side of Terra's face twice, knocking her off balance. Terra held her head in agony while a hand flashed by her face before the auburn girl's palm pressed gently against her nose. The girl took a few steps back while Terra took a second for the force to hit her and suddenly, she flew back and hit her head against the ground.
Mystery Girl watched the whole fight in awe though could find the strength to stand up.
The girl walked over to Terra and looked at her. She was unconscious.
"Terra won't be up for some time. I recommend you call someone to take her away..." the girl began to walk away.
"Wait" Mystery Girl called out, "who are you?"
"The name is Autumn" the girl called out, "We shall meet again, Mystery Girl."

And just like that, the girl with the auburn hair, Autumn, walked into the distance as Mystery Girl forced a text on her phone to an ally before passing out on the ground, allowing Autumn to vanish into the night.


© 2015 F Stormer 3000!


Author's Note

F Stormer 3000!
Correct me on any grammar issues, and comment on the dialogue, descriptions and what you did and didn't like please, thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on August 4, 2015
Last Updated on August 4, 2015
Tags: MidnightFight MysteryGirl TerraT


Author

F Stormer 3000!
F Stormer 3000!

United Kingdom



About
I'm currently studying Higher English with the hopes of passing with an A or B and then hopefully doing something involving creative writing or possibly journalism. I'll be writing a variation of m.. more..

Writing