The beginning of the end

The beginning of the end

A Chapter by FC Writers Club
"

the prologue to some very silly fiction ;-)

"

Shrieking in the night air as insane as a dentist’s laughter on the day after Halloween, when young children had eaten too many sweeties. Fierce pains erupted in Isis’s muscles, feeling more agonising then spoon cuts smothered in lemon juice and vinegar. Her soul was dieing as if a gardener had watered a bonsai tree with toilet bleach. Death was at her door, knocking at the windows, mooching in the shadows of evil. The gingerbread man had no where to run. 

            “Gryvvon, you penguin faced prick.” Screamed Isis, her voice raising to a terrible high pitch squealing badger scream. “You f*g end Monty Python expressionist pilock.”

            Through out the covens of the palace of hell, causing the Fellowship of the Fallen to become ever so slightly scared.

            “Daughter.” Thundered the thundering thunderous voice of the Devil. “Why do you feel for this. I remember the days you loved to play ‘stab me in the back’. But now you have just become so good, it makes me ill. I so longed that you would turn out differently. I mean…come on, when was the last time you flame roosted a live puppy?!”

            Isis screamed louder as a new patch of flames burst through her skin, turning her blood to lava. With every hate filled word of disappointment the devil spoke, her body became weaker and more and more flames erupted form her heart. Images of faces clouded her vision. Fading faces then bore no resemblance of her friends of the past.

            “So what now?” Asked Isis, through clenched teeth. “You just kill me…”

            “Oh no Daughter.” Grinned the devil cunningly. “I have other plans for you, I believe that Madam Mortar has an open place at her brothel and the melting corpse of the daughter of the Kind of Orphan Burning would bring back the tourism to hell. More tourism…more for the burning…more fun.”

            “Oh I see..” Grimaced Isis. “So its torture and tequilas for all then. Nice idea but I don’t think so…”

            The devil laughed at her with the slightest hit of distain as with every sound he made, verbal or not.

            “I shall leave you now.” Said he. “Although your death brings me much joy, they just erected a new ‘save the kittens’ statue in Monticello and I need to exact my vengeance…I’m thinking rubidium and water…fire…yay.” 

            And with this he turned his back on Isis and vanished into the air.

            Still more pain chain sawed though her bones. Unable to scream any longer Isis burst out in flaming tears. Her mind because unfocused with in moments. Unable to think of anything other the pain, her subconscious turned this negative into a positive and an uncontrollable chuckle escaped her lips and notice.

            The transformation had begun leaving Isis with only two choices, to succumb to the pain and die or to give in to distant memories….

            Her once deep blue eyes turned pale. The strands of her hair lightened turning form brown to blond. Her skin became whiter like marble. The wombs healed and the heat that encased her quietened and cooler. All accept the lava running though her veins.

            Collapsing to the floor Isis gasped for breath, her eyesight slowly returning, everything coming back into conciseness.

            Laughter returned to her mouth, deep and thunderous giggles alike her father.

            “I feel like murder.” She said between laughter. “Now where did that fellowship go, cause I’m hungry…”

 



© 2008 FC Writers Club


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it! Really well constructed and the vocab used makes it so easy to picture :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha my bff's name is Isis and i love your work ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 19, 2008


Author

FC Writers Club
FC Writers Club

About
We are a writers club from FC, consiting of six members. We are looking for some feedback on our writing and our looking to also read others works. more..

Writing