Prologue And Introduction

Prologue And Introduction

A Chapter by Matt B

November 14, 2018

In the last twenty years, two Americas have emerged.  One is a prosperous and united country; a nation where all people are free to pursue that which brings them happiness.  The other is a land where all are equally miserable and equally poor; in this America, you are told by the state what you can and cannot think.  There's no such thing as freedom; even the children of this latter country are not individuals, but "wards of the state" who have no rights.  

This is a story of the war between patriots ("the right") and communists/socialists ("the left").  Patriots love their country, and the freedoms that have been passed down through the generations.  They are proud of their nation, and they celebrate the fact that America is still the most prosperous country on the face of the earth.  

The left, on the other hand, hate the dual ideals of "life and liberty".  Socialists will do or say anything, as long as it advances their agenda; "by any means necessary".  They encourage violence and hatred towards anyone that they see as "different".  They trumpet this narrative in their media, and tell our children that the elected Republican president is a dictator.  They push their vision of America through an endless parade of actors, musicians, and sports stars.  They lie, cheat, and steal, all with the same goal in mind; "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".  The left knows that their actions destroy American lives and families, but they believe that this is acceptable, so long as they get their way.  

How did America get this way? How is it possible that our country has become a "house divided"? And is there any hope for avoiding a second American Civil War? Join me as I explore these issues, and attempt to explain the "American Unrest".  

- Matt Boland


© 2018 Matt B


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on November 14, 2018
Last Updated on November 14, 2018