Matchmaker

Matchmaker

A Story by FairyAngel21
"

I ship Zennie! Zack and Lennie, my two clueless best friends.

"
'Oh come on! Get together already! Stop making me suffer, morons.'

I thought as I glared at my two idiotic clueless best friends from the window of my room. They were walking home together, chatting happily with a glint of happiness in their eyes.

...

They look so happy together.

Just when my plan to get them together was working, my sister had to ruin it all and confess her 'undying love' to Zack. Don't get me wrong. I love my sister with all my heart but what she did was wrong. She knew Zack was so dense. Yet, she had to march in his face and profess 'Zack, I really really like you.'

Zack, who thought it was a friendly confession replied 'I know Sara. I like you too.' causing Sara to jump to conclusions and arranged a date immediately. Zack had no choice but to go along with it.

Right now, these two were the so called 'It couple'.

My fan club, Zennie4Eva was sulking because of it, crying and asking 'What about Lennie? Are Zack and Lennie still close? What will happen to the two of them?!'

They were still close alright but just not the same as before. They used to be together 24/7 but since Sara came in the picture, they hardly spend time with each other.

"Why is life so cruel?! I was so close. So close! But then Sara decided to intervene! What will happen to Zennie?!" I wailed as I pounded on the bed, whimpering and complaining like a child.

I kept on pounding the bed with my fists, kicking and tossing. I stopped when I heard someone knocking on my door. I stood up and opened it only to find my mom. I sighed and sat down on the bed while mom still stood by the door.

"What do you want mom? Can't you see I'm in a bad mood?" I asked her not even bothering to look up. She walked towards me and sat down next to me. "I know that Trisha. Don't be down if things didn't go the way you planned. Unexpected things happen, that's fate I guess. Sara coming in the picture is an obstacle and a challenge to see if they are really meant for each other and I'm sure that everything will be just fine. When there are problems, love will either be at it's best or worst. Now why don't you take a nap, my beautiful matchmaker? You need rest." Mom told me then stood up and went downstairs.

I closed the door of my room and turned off the lights. How can she be so wise? What she said really hit me deep. She's right I guess. No need for me to worry about it.

I sighed and plopped down on the bed. I sat up and looked at the window and saw Lennie giving Zack a goodnight hug which he gladly returned. The hug lasted longer than it should but I didn't care.

Oh man. The feels! They are filling me up.

I layed down once again and closed my eyes as a thought lingered in my head.

'There is definitely nothing to worry about. I can't wait for them to be cannon!'

© 2014 FairyAngel21


Author's Note

FairyAngel21
So what do you think of the story? Is there something wrong with the grammar?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a cute story. I can see potential in you girl~
I wish I had a matchmaker best friend like Trisha.

P.S: Trisha's mother is such a romantic... :3

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 8, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Tags: romance, clueless, best friends, matchmaker

Author

FairyAngel21
FairyAngel21

Cebu City, VII, Philippines



About
Hello everyone. Nerd alert here. ^-^ more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by FairyAngel21