Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by FairyAngel21
"

I will always be alone.

"
My name is Julie Korrick. 15 year old straight A student. A loser, an outcast and a freak. I am and always will be destined to be alone ever since I was born. It is my fate.

Every single person I've met left me. First were my parents. They died for some unknown reason. My grandmother took care of me since then. When I was three, my grandmother passed away. I was left to wander alone. Then there was Christine, she found me wandering alone and decided to take me in. She was like a mother to me. But when I turned six, she died.

I was alone once again since Christine's family never liked me. I left them and wandered in the streets once again. The only place that I could stay was the Anderson's Museum of Knowledge or in short, a library. That is where I learned many things. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson were so kind to let me stay there.

As years passed by, I've grown on them and they were planning on adopting me but when I turned nine, they both died in a car accident.

Their family and relatives were devastated at the news. They immediately planned Mr. and Mrs. Anderson's funeral. I couldn't do anything but just watch in the shadows. I wasn't important to them anymore and once again, I was left alone.

I kept on asking myself why was I always alone. Was I meant to not have happiness? Was I unlucky? Why do I always bring bad luck to others?

I found myself in the same routine I did before and that was to wander alone, find food and do anything to survive.

I found an old abandoned tree house and decide to live there. That is where I made some friends. Kyle, Sofie, and Lily. They were the same age as mine. I wanted to avoid them but I couldn't find the courage to do it because they made me feel whole again. That is where I regretted my choice. I should never have been friends with them.

They were on their way to visit me to greet me a happy birthday since it was my twelfth birthday when they were hit by a speeding truck. Their parents brought them to the hospital but they were too late. Sofie, Kyle and Lily left me and I was alone once again. I ran away far from them and that was the last time I'll ever let my guard down. I realized at that time that I, Julie Korrick will and always be alone.


© 2014 FairyAngel21


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice, nice. I really like it. I judge things by how much i'd read them if they were in a book. And I'd read this. So, nice job.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 8, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Tags: mystery, secrets, truth, curse, supernatural, romance and friendship


Author

FairyAngel21
FairyAngel21

Cebu City, VII, Philippines



About
Hello everyone. Nerd alert here. ^-^ more..

Writing