For the guy who no longer loves me...

For the guy who no longer loves me...

A Poem by FaithfullyJennyBear

I'm sorry for everything

I wish you would listen.

When I see your name

I do nothing but worry.

'Is he okay?'

'I hope he smiles'

'I would do anything to hug him again'

 

I would literally die

to have you think of me.

Is dying what it takes?

Then death it shall be.

I'm struggling without you,

I just want to see you again.

I want you to say 'My JennyBear'

I don't want to stay insane.

I want you to smile

I don't care what for.

I want you to be happy

Stop making my heart sore..

I do understand I hurt you a lot.

It broke me inside, it did.

Now if you would listen to my plea of guilt

The meaningful apology would be rid.

I want you to hug me,

never let go.

I miss you, my boy, I do.

I want to be able to talk to you but

I'm scared it is no good for you.

Now if you are reading this,

please say you are.

I love you forever, you know,

Just please forgive me,

I can't help but care,

I'm sorry, I'll hurt you no more...

© 2011 FaithfullyJennyBear


Author's Note

FaithfullyJennyBear
I stupidly heart one of the closest friends I could wish for, and I hate myself for it.
I still don't understand what I did for him to hate me so.
I love him to pieces, but he just won't accept my apology.
I just want to know that he's okay and I want him to know I love him :/

To my dearest, most beloved friend, James (SherbBear) xxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful poem. It's hard reading your other poems of dreams and needs, to only come to this one and have my heart break in small little bits, piece by piece. I'm sure you have moved on from this feeling and there is at least a perspective to it that helps, somewhat, but you are gorgeous in the character we are allowed to see of you, and I only wish to hug in these moments!! I don't know who you used for your avatar, unless it's you and then this just got really awkward...lol, but she is absolutely beautiful and THAT kind of face with memories such as the ones you describe shall live inside while protecting ANY heart it should affect or live for!! James is a lucky dude, in time, in life, in memory of you, he is lucky to have met you. I'm always surprised to see such a tribute written for a dude, when I was that young and never even heard it. Out of all your poems that I have read and fell in love with "some", THESE few lines hurt the hardest because of how much I rely on enjoying myself in easy company with your words.....
"I would literally die
to have you think of me.
Is dying what it takes?
Then death it shall be."
.......Beautiful Jenny. xoxo -Your Mark

Posted 11 Years Ago


FaithfullyJennyBear

11 Years Ago

Thanks dude, James, he is my best friend, he was the only one there for me when I needed the help an.. read more
Interesting,
I'd love to see you externalise to a greater extent your own personal feelings. I know you've done that here, but this is in the format of a letter almost. With emotions like this it can be interesting to engage to a greater degree with ourselves and see what happens when we do.
I think you're a good writer and it woudl be interesting to see more of you on the paper :)
But well done this is very lovely

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is scary close to how i feel right now. incredible work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sad and well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awhh :/ amazing poem good emotion in it :)


Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a beautiful poem, but it pains me to see you reaching out to someone who seems to just turn away from you. I've been in your shoes and it is a long, hard journey out of the place you are mentally because of him. Please remember, you can only apologize once. At the end of the day, all you need is yourself. I do hope you begin your journey of picking up the pieces and realizing how strong of an individual you can be as long as you let yourself. Don't cry over spilled milk, my dear. Everything has a purpose and a reason for happening.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Posesses the beautifully surreal intensity of....ummm...I dont know...some mud. Fancy some drugs?

Posted 12 Years Ago


People do change. I believe we need to be kind and a friend. Maybe things can fall back to what you had. I like the emotion and the desire in your words. Real friends will stay with you in good or bad days. Thank you for a excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it really pains me to come across someone who is in pain on account of another persona opinion about them. You are young and I don't pretend to understand your personal feelings, but I will tell you something that my parents engrained in me during my teenage years: the most important person who can hope to find is yourself. Once you find that person you find your perspective and your armor. Ultimately you will find the strength to find the beautiful life your meant to have because you won't be longing for validation from anyone but those who truly matter in your life, those who stick around even when your at fault.

Best Wishes,
Emeraldfacet

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it's hard at times to date someone who was a friend and then break up, but at times it makes your friendship closer. You've might have been not the best girlfriend (as i get from you poem) but we messsed up and said your sorry their's not much else you can do. That's eaiser said then done thought and I'v been in your postion too,...I'm sure we all have...any way good write! =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011

Author

FaithfullyJennyBear
FaithfullyJennyBear

England, North east , United Kingdom



About
I'm Jenny, I'm 18, and my mind is made for poetry, it's how I think, it's how I get my feelings out, It's how I'm heard, may not always be good but it's how I feel inside :) I've also had every colou.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..