S.H.I.T. Files 1: Humble Beginnings.

S.H.I.T. Files 1: Humble Beginnings.

A Story by Falcon Seacleaur
"

1st issue of S.H.I.T Stupidly Heroic, Yet Intelligent Teens

"
  1. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  2. S.H.I.T Files 1: Humble Beginnings
  3. Stupidly Heroic, Yet Intelligent Teens
  4. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  5.  
  6. Alright, simmer down. I know, something you don't know about. Fascinating. What is S.H.I.T. you may ask, or you may not. Either way I don't think it would be possible for me to give any less of a f**k. You may run to the conclusion that it is a group of people that do not have anything better to do with their time then sitting around a dark office in the mere hours of the night illuminated by the glow of their LCD monitor? If that fits your subconscious definition of this text document so far, you may want to turn back now.
  7.  
  8. You have a long ride buddy.
  9.  
  10. This group you may ask? Well, its not a group. It's a singular person: myself; Falcon. I accumulate knowledge from uneasy to reach places on the internet and in real life. Don't ask, just comprehend. It'll be smoother sailing for you. My text documents here will be updated daily and will tend to reside on the more serious side. I have my own independent studies, but with this I choose to distribute my knowledge and extremely lurid and propitiatory daily outlooks for you simpletons to enjoy.
  11.  
  12. As an independent person it pisses me straight off on how people do not acknowledge their surroundings, and that is what I am hoping to do with these documents. People have several subconscious mindsets that will activate in public places. They only focus on themselves and how they can accomplish whatever that hell they are doing. They do not really care about the people around them. I'm just going to shed a bit of daily light on you all and keep you shinein'
  13.  
  14. This train of text files will continue to arise as I had mentioned earlier. Take them however you please. My information is for me to distribute to you, and my wisdom is to enlighten the unknown.
  15.  
  16.  
  17. -Falcon

© 2015 Falcon Seacleaur


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

127 Views
Added on September 10, 2015
Last Updated on September 10, 2015
Tags: writing, first, issue, shit, S.H.I.T

Author

Falcon Seacleaur
Falcon Seacleaur

CO



About
Hey, It's Falcon. I'm the writer for the S.H.I.T. e-magazine and I'll be uploading my copies here. Check it out for an guaranteed existential crisis. more..

Writing