S.H.I.T Files 2: Who Need's Permission?

S.H.I.T Files 2: Who Need's Permission?

A Story by Falcon Seacleaur
"

2nd issue of S.H.I.T Stupidly Heroic, Yet Intelligent Teens

"
  1. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  2. S.H.I.T Files 2: Who Need's Permission?
  3. Stupidly Heroic, Yet Intelligent Teens
  4. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  5.  
  6. The same evening that I post my introductory, I thought I would post another document. Just to get warmed up you know? Either way the gravy train will keep rolling with this one.
  7.  
  8. I want to bring to the attention of all of the unknown teens and other students about there about the hardware that your own I.T. department is distributing to you. Technology is a gift, not a given. As easy as it approaches us, it can denigrate into a pool of hurt and desperation. For example, last year my technologically inclined friends and I had opened up a public domain based drive and had made several accounts. Why would you do that? Some would ask, “what the hell are you doing” passerby's would ask as they saw our monitors glow with the distinctive light of several open white boxes of WinRAR and Notepad files.
  9.  
  10. ///What we were doing was making an online based “safehouse” for our executable games. So we could be able to download them onto pen drives and play without being too conspicuous. Of course, I'm not an idiot. I knew that all of my school districts computer's were equipped with software such as LanSchool and other third-party applications to keep your students from boondoggling at school. “This is an educational environment!”  Teachers and other faculty would say to me as they walked behind me and saw a flashing window of Super Hexagon open.
  11.  
  12. Damn straight it is, hell I'm not going to argue with you. This is a government based institution to help nurture the next generation with intelligence to make a solid foundation of smarts they can use in the real world. Fine, fine. Okay, I understand. I don't need Micky Mc. B***h-B***h to come from behind me and give me a lecture on how video games and other similar based activities will rot my mind, that and most of the older faculty members will incorporate their life stories. From when they were a “wee lad”.
  13.  
  14. Anyway, let's get this derailed train back on course now. We had this online drive open for around seven months. With about 110GB total of games on it. Hell, the web based software we were using did not have any connection to the school at all, so we could not possibly get in trouble right. Right?  WRONG. My friend had accidentally signed up for his account from his district based email; And that's obviously connected to the school. So, when his e-mail was continuing to get filled with download notifications that had sparked some curiosity in the IT department. Also, to put the cherry on the s**t infested, corpse smelling f**k-fest of a pie he had also made a directory of everybody connected to the drive. Everybody…. Including myself.
  15.  
  16. This, had fucked. Everyone. Straight over.
  17.  
  18. About a week later I had gotten a blue slip. As I looked down at it on the matte black science table I had noticed it said “Dean of Students” With a name circled on it. Mr. Berry. Oh Mr. Berry, whatever would you have done without the gray hairs I had made sprout out on the top of your head. I had taken a walk down to the west wing and I stepped inside the correlating office. As I put the slip down on the secretaries desk she looked at me, then back at the slip and at me once more. “Well, I did something” I had thought to myself. I had not thought of the whole computer scheme. I walked into fruit’s office and I had noticed some print outs.
  19.  
  20. Screen shots, and a printout of the directory of names with several already crossed off. No only did we get caught, we had single handedly given them a tool to help find all of us. All thirtyish of us.
  21.  
  22. Won't go into the details, but I had my laptop taken. But my old Compaq had come in handy around school when I “needed” it. Still to today that server exists. They locked it, so I: the administrator can delete it. Thanks for the metal of shame school. Now I have to remember that will always be up in the cloud somewhere. It will always be indexed and a reminder for stupid students to not get caught. Not myself, but my friend.
  23.  
  24. We have a new drive up, and it has not been found. Due to the evolution of encrypted based technologies hopefully it;ll never be found.
  25.  
  26. Not anytime soon anyway.
  27.  
  28. -Falcon

© 2015 Falcon Seacleaur


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

110 Views
Added on September 10, 2015
Last Updated on September 10, 2015
Tags: writing, S.H.I.T., Falcon

Author

Falcon Seacleaur
Falcon Seacleaur

CO



About
Hey, It's Falcon. I'm the writer for the S.H.I.T. e-magazine and I'll be uploading my copies here. Check it out for an guaranteed existential crisis. more..

Writing