Heroin

Heroin

A Chapter by FallenHeroXx

I wanted to start being more social..

What happens?

I find friends..

They give me drugs..

I get addicted..

I found this story in my old notebook..

But it’s just not a story..

It was real..

 

23 September 2008

I walked inside.. The guys were here, or at least two of them. Lars and Tanja. Yeah it was just to get high we met up in this s**t club but we needed a place. I sat down and looked at Lars, who tried once again to get something with Tanja. But as always she rejected him. I pulled a f*g out and lit it. Lars looked at me “Hey man, you gonna share some of that s**t?” by instinct I gave him one. Seeing how we were best friends and all. Tanja wasn’t into f**s, she was more of the coke type. She went to the bathroom. Lars looked at me “Man, you’ve been smoking weed for so long, why not try something new?” he smiled. “Like what?” I answered with a hard face. “Like heroin or some sick s**t” he said. “F**k no man, I’m not going to end up like Him. F**k no” I said with a sad look. “Dude come on” he tried. “F**k off”  I said and left.



© 2011 FallenHeroXx


Author's Note

FallenHeroXx
Honest Opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was very smart, to deny such s**t, dude. Honestly, And it moved me. You are damn HxC you know that?
Nr. Nine

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this and im glad the other dude just smokes weed instead of doing more hard core s**t.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Drugs and alcohol can mess us up. I put both in the same place to screw-up a life. I like how you wrote this story. Allowing the reader to understand the journey to taste the good and bad of life. I look forward to reading more. I like the ending to the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's nice to see how you said no to heroin.
Strong chapter and nice write.

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

FallenHeroXx
FallenHeroXx

Brande, Danmark, Denmark



Writing
Frail Frail

A Poem by FallenHeroXx


maps maps

A Poem by FallenHeroXx



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by Marie Harrison