Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

I'm sorry! I had my last day of school and went to best friend's house 'cause he and his brother won't be going to my school next year. So, since we lived closer than I thought we did, we'll be hanging out. A lot :3 Anyyyway, enjoy~

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

Iris's P.O.V.

 

He slowly pushed himself away from me, looking down. I was tense and felt like someone sewed my mouth shut to keep me from speaking. It seems like weeks have passed when only days continue and he's apologizing to me. Is this normal? What do I say? "Uhm," He looked at me, almost with the look of hope. "Okay." Only it came out more as a question. He sighed and removed his hands from my shoulders. "Anyway, tomorrow is Sasha's birthday and we need to go shopping for her. Every year I have gotten her flowers and some sort of teddy bear or some stuffed animal. I need you to help me pick something out for her." I slowly nodded and his eyes darted down my body and back to my eyes. Only then did I realize I was still in a towel. "I'll get my clothes." I said as I started walking away. A cold hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a stop. "I have some clothes for you," I gulped, scared of what kind they would be. "They're new. I went shopping for you. That's why I wasn't in my office when you were in there." I blushed and bit my lip, looking down.

 

"Here," he said, causing me turn to face him. He held a mall bag in front of me. Slowly, I reached up and grabbed the bag from him, looking down. "T-Thank you." When he replied, I could hear the gentle smile in his voice. "You're welcome, Iris." I smiled and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. I pulled the clothes out of the bag and smiled, looking at the cute outfit. A black dress with skulls on it. I smiled and hugged the dress. It was warm; almost as if it was just taken out of the dryer. I dropped the towel and stepped into the dress pulling it on. I struggled as I tried to zip up the back of my dress and bit my lip in slight frustration. My cheeks grew red as the zipper was pulled up, making the dress hug me. I looked in the mirror to see Master smiling at me. At me. I blushed and his smile grew. I looked down at the dress and smiled. It was a slightly longer than mid-thigh, spaghetti strap dress. I loved it.

 

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me back against him. "You look beautiful in that dress." he whispered in my ear. I blushed and smiled. "I'll do your make up and hair this time." I turned and looked at him, arching my brow slightly. Why does he think I need makeup? Am I ugly? "No, you're beautiful. I just figured you wanted makeup." My eyes grew wide and I looked up at him. He smiled and gently grabbed my hand, leading me to the vanity in the bathroom. He started with my makeup then did my hair. When he finished, he added a little black and white bow in my hair.

 

I smiled at my reflection and leaned a little closer, examining the cat eye look. "Oh, before I forget," I turned to see the Master holding up a small bag. "There are a few things in here for you. For your protection and just for you." He gave me the bag and I slowly opened it, pulling two boxes out; one rectangle and another small and square. "Master, you-" "Please, just open them." I opened the small square one and there lied a ring with a small black diamond in the middle of it. "Think of this as an apology gift, for you." I smiled, blushing. He took the box from me and gently slid the ring onto my right middle finger. He opened the other box revealing a necklace with a heart with the name "Iris" in the middle of it. "This is a necklace with my name and address on the back."

 

He put it on me and smiled, looking at me. "I truly am sorry for what happened, Iris." I nodded and blushed. He held his hand out and grabbed my hand, pulling me up to him. "How about a date tonight as well?" My eyes grew wide as I looked up at him, gently pushing on his chest only making him trap my hands against his chest. "A d-date?" He nodded and smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. I almost wanted to die at how amazing he looked.

 

I would love to go on a date, but I'm a slave now. I don't have the right to go on dates with the king or anyone at this point. What would he do if someone almost as high ranked as him recognized him and asked about me? What is he to say? Maybe it's not a date. Maybe it's just a dinner party. Sort of like last time at Sheldon's; without Sheldon, of course. "Uhm, okay." I choked out as he pulled me out of his room and out of the house. The house was so dark, I had to hold my hand in front of my eyes to block the sunlight.

I was quickly pulled to the car and pulled onto a soft lap. I looked around and slightly jumped as I turned to find Master's face close to mine. "I'm sorry." I managed to whisper. His eyes darted down to my lips and back to my eyes. The corners of his mouth tugged up into a smile, making me blush deeply. Master had a great affect on me since the beginning, I just refused to show it.

 

He slowly started leaning in towards me causing me to lean back some. His arm stopped me from leaning back any further and I closed my eyes, waiting. But when nothing happened, I slowly opened my eyes to see Master studying me. His face was almost emotionless and it confused me. He set me down next to him, leaving me startled. He's playing around with me, huh? I'm just a toy. I laid my hands in my lap and started studying the ring Master gave me. Why would he give me a ring when I'm just his slave? Does it hold some power that sends me under a spell? Maybe I'm seeing and thinking things that aren't really happening? Gosh, I need to take the ring off.

 

I slipped the ring off and my hand was suddenly in Master's grasp. I turned and looked up to see an expression I couldn't read. "Do you not like the ring?" he asked, bringing my hand to his mouth. "No, I do like it. I just-" "You just what?" he asked, keeping his eyes locked with mine. The ring isn't on my finger and I'm seeing his beautiful brown eyes glisten with hope and fear. When he looked away, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Are you sure you like it?" He leaned back against the seat, facing forward, letting his hair cover his eyes.

 

Yes, I love it, but I didn't want him spending money on me. I mean, am I even suppose to be having these feelings for the king? I've known him for a couple of days and I'm going insane!

 

The car suddenly came to a stop, disturbing my thoughts. The door opened and Master got out, moving over some. I got out and I thanked the man that opened the door. As we walked up the sidewalk to enter the mall, a girl that looked about my age ran towards us, yelling, "Lance, my love!" Jealousy automatically struck me and I bit my lip, looking at the girl. "Hi, honey. How was your day?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. Master moved his hands to her waist and pushed her away. "For the last time, Arial. We're not together. I don't even like you. I like someone else."

 

She frowned and pulled her arms away, placing her hands on her hips. "Whose the b***h? I'll kill her!" she yelled, throwing her hands in the air. "I would never let you touch her. She's fragile." The girl had a glare that kill an alien. She looked at me and I looked down. "Is it her?" she questioned in a yelling manor. I looked up to see her pointing at me and Master walking towards me. "Yes." he said. My eyes grew wide as I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. "No, she's not. She's just another one of your sex slaves!" Arial yelled, stomping over to me.

 

I looked from Master to Arial then back at him. He shook his head and reached out, pulling me to him by my waist. "She's Iris." he whispered, leaning down to me. "Master, I-" His soft lips interupted me from speaking and causing me to grip his shirt in my hands to keep me standing. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, holding me up. His skin was cold, but the embrace itself was warm and inviting. He started kissing a little harder before he pulled away. "Iris?" a familiar deep voice called out.

I turned and my eyes grew wide.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

See? I still love you guys :'3 Just a while to update is all. I sowwie. I'm working on chapter 5 now! :3



© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 24, 2013
Last Updated on May 24, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake