When you love Mee...

When you love Mee...

A Poem by FancyMee
"

My heart speaks

"


When you love Mee my heart not only skips, it dances to the music of your soul. My senses strengthen from your touch as life pause with excitement. My speech stumbles due to the sweetness of your eyes, while holding Mee freezes my thoughts with hopes of endless love that continues with only you.sight becomes blurred from the words spoken from your greatness. I smile without effort and love without limits. Control hasn't an existence because of loves motivation to proceed. Gravity becomes lost while pleasure leads all directions and admiration opens every door. I'm grateful for all that i am when you love Mee.

© 2014 FancyMee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel in love with this. I'm a nonbeliever in sweetness of love but even the most cynical couldn't deny this....i wish it was longer.....
Happy writing


Posted 9 Years Ago


Your writing is a story of love, a passion dug deep
into your every fibre.
I would love to hear more.
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FancyMee

9 Years Ago

Thank you, my pleasure I'll add more...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 3, 2014

Author

FancyMee
FancyMee

Tallahassee, FL



About
I am Jalisia' , I have a passion for writing encouraging words of  wisdom and I express my emotions through a sense of thought that is led by love. I ask that all allow love and offer acceptance .. more..

Writing
Moments Moments

A Poem by FancyMee