My Mothers wisdom

My Mothers wisdom

A Poem by FancyMee



My mother's wisdom is the greatness of my life, with such I'm the greatest I can be.My mother's wisdom is that endless laughter on the most beautiful of days. My mother's wisdom humbles my moods while learning to accept my misunderstandings. My mother's wisdom is my strength on my weakest of days. My tears in the loneliest of nights. My mother's wisdom encourages my dreams and comforts my spirit. My mother's wisdom is the love that introduced purpose for my life. My mother's wisdom keeps mee, when life wants to condemn Mee. My mother's wisdom is that smile when it's just so painful inside. My mother's wisdom is that hug at the most needed of times. My mother's wisdom are my teachings, my testimonies and all that I've received within this life. Forever my mother's wisdom shall heal my heart...



Jalisia'

© 2014 FancyMee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 3, 2014

Author

FancyMee
FancyMee

Tallahassee, FL



About
I am Jalisia' , I have a passion for writing encouraging words of  wisdom and I express my emotions through a sense of thought that is led by love. I ask that all allow love and offer acceptance .. more..

Writing
Moments Moments

A Poem by FancyMee