The Muk Diet

The Muk Diet

A Screenplay by Fanfic
"

Dragonite, Charizard and Nidorina go on a diet. They have to eat a ton of Muk to lose any weight. And it tastes yucky!

"
Dragonite is flying through town. As she comes round a corner, her backside bumps into a building, knocking it over. The entire town seems wrecked. Dragonite makes a quick and quiet getaway. With Charizard and Nidorina. Charizard is carrying a pie and putting it down on a table.
Charizard: Hey! Who ate all the pies?!
Charizard turns round. When he looks back, the last pie is gone. Nidorina burps.
Nidorina: Wasn't me!
Dragonite comes in.
Charizard: Hi! How was your trip to the shop?
Dragonite: Yeah! That! It was fine! Except for the part where my giant a*s smashed the city!
Charizard: Your what did who?
Dragonite: Be honest! Have I become.... a little..... large?
Charizard: No?
Dragonite: Was that a question?
Charizard: No?
Dragonite: I'm overweight?
Charizard: I didn't say that!
Dragonite: I need to go on a diet?
Charizard: I didn't say that!
Dragonite: Have I become..... f....
Nidorina: Fat? Yeah!
Charizard punches Nidorina across the room. Dragonite begins to cry.
Dragonite: It's true! I knew it!
Charizard: Nidorina! Life lesson number 1! Never tell a woman, particularly Dragonite, that she's fat!
Dragonite: If anyone needs me, which I doubt, because I'm so hideously disgusting, I'll be crying myself to sleep!
Dragonite leaves.
Charizard: Well, we got off easier than I thought!
Dragonite re enters, pointing a finger at Charizard.
Dragonite: You! You did this to me!
Charizard: What are you talking about?!
Dragonite: Your food makes me fat!
Charizard: My food does not make anyone fat! We're all doing fine!
Nidorina and Charizard are fat.
Dragonite: We're all going on a diet!
Charizard: I don't make diet food!
Dragonite: Well, then you're going to have to use your imagination! And to make it more interesting, we'll have a little competition to see who loses the most weight!
Nidorina: What does the winner get?
Dragonite: The winner gets.... errr... the winner gets to win! Isn't that enough?
Nidorina: I want to win the competition!
Charizard: Don't encourage her!
Dragonite: I will win! Not you! Me!
Dragonite leaves.
Nidorina: What are we going to do? I don't want to eat nothing and starve!
Charizard: I do have an idea, but it's really yucky!
Nidorina: What is it?
Charizard: It's Muk! But you have to eat a ton of it to lose any weight!
Nidorina: A ton of food?
Nidorina starts to drool.
Charizard: Do you even know what Muk is?
Nidorina: No, but I bet it's the most wonderful thing in the world!
Charizard: I guess I should show you the truth!
They walk over to a Bellsprout.
Charizard: This is the Muk Plant!
Charizard holds a bucket near the plant and it spits out loads of Muks.
Charizard: Alright! You want to taste some Muk?
Nidorina quickly snatches the bucket and eats it all.
Charizard: No! Don't eat the whole.....
Nidorina: It's even better than I imagined!
Charizard: She actually likes this shite? This is great! While trying to keep up with Nidorina, Dragonite will get sick of Muk and call off this stupid diet!
Later, everyone is at the table.
Charizard: Yuck!
Nidorina is busy stuffing her face with Muk. Dragonite is trying not to throw up eating Muk, pretending it tastes fine.
Dragonite: See? It's delicious! I'm winning?
Charizard gestures to Nidorina, who is still eating at great speed. She licks her plate clean.
Nidorina: Can I have some more?
Charizard: Well, it looks like Nidorina's going to beat you! You better eat faster!
Dragonite eats more Muk as fast as she can. She is unable to keep up with Nidorina, who now is eating the insides of the Muk Plant. She also eats everyone's leftover Muk too.
Charizard: You ready to give up on this stupid diet?
Dragonite: Never!
Dragonite continues eating. Nidorina slows down.
Nidorina: I don't feel so good!
Charizard: I'll take her to the bathroom!
Charizard and Nidorina go.
Charizard: I've just had a great idea!
Dragonite has a book.
Dragonite: Dear diary, I've lost one pound! Hooray for me!
Charizard comes in.
Charizard: Dragonite! We've run out of Muk!
Dragonite: No! Not now! I'm so close to winning!
Charizard: Don't worry! I've sent Nidorina to get more! I'm sure she won't eat it all by the time she gets back!
Dragonite: I've got to go with her..... errr.... to make sure she gets the right stuff!
Dragonite leaves.
Charizard: Perfect! She's gone! Now I can make this place huge!
Charizard gets a gun and shoots the house with it. The house grows.
Charizard: Now when Dragonite comes home, she'll think she's lost loads of weight!
Dragonite: We're back!
Charizard: Oh! I found some Muk in the fridge!
Dragonite: Something seems..... different!
Charizard: I think you've lost lots of weight!
Dragonite: I do feel a lot smaller! This competition is over! And I won! And that means no one has to eat anymore Muk!
Charizard is happy, while Nidorina is sad.
Later. Charizard has the gun again.
Charizard: Now that that's over, I can get this place back to normal!
He fires the gun.
Charizard: OK. That should be enough! It's not stopping! The trigger's stuck!
The house is made tiny. Dragonite's face is seen through a tiny door hole.
Dragonite: That's it! We're going back on the diet!
Nidorina is happy, while Charizard is sad.
Nidorina: Yay!
Charizard: Not again!

© 2017 Fanfic


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked this a lot! The part where I gun makes a house grow was a little weird, and I'm not that into pokemon, but I still enjoyed it! Problem is, your sharing your stories with the wrong audience. A lot of people here aren't interested in pokemon. I suggest you write poems and short stories that are original as well as fan fiction. But also join a pokemon forum and share your poems there!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fanfic

7 Years Ago

I am on a pokemon forum, but it pretty much dead. I've linked to a few of my works, but with no comm.. read more



Reviews

I liked this a lot! The part where I gun makes a house grow was a little weird, and I'm not that into pokemon, but I still enjoyed it! Problem is, your sharing your stories with the wrong audience. A lot of people here aren't interested in pokemon. I suggest you write poems and short stories that are original as well as fan fiction. But also join a pokemon forum and share your poems there!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fanfic

7 Years Ago

I am on a pokemon forum, but it pretty much dead. I've linked to a few of my works, but with no comm.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 26, 2017

Author

Fanfic
Fanfic

About
Hi! I am a pokemon fan! I just got into writing after reading someone's story. I write fanfiction that I make into animations. If something is a screenplay is either is or is likely that it will be ma.. more..

Writing
Fighting With Kindness Fighting With Kindness

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Pub Pub

A Screenplay by Fanfic


Sledding Sledding

A Screenplay by Fanfic