Deadly Dream

Deadly Dream

A Story by FarynRose
"

To the world you shone so bright, but why can't you escape the night. The glistening light has now turned dull, can't you show it one more time my sweet. My life can't find the end.

"
To the world you shone so bright, but why can't you escape the night. The glistening light has now turned dull, can't you show it one more time my sweet. My life can't find the end, to me your music is the one I trust. But can't you just live or can't I, which is it my sweet?

The dearly man was tall and buff which was something woman would die for, the real gentlemen of the era. The man would swoon everyone with his charm and looks, but his life was not all glory. To all who can't see the truth, would you like to see this poor man's soul? Ah but at last we see not only his soul but the woman whom he trusted, the one wouldn't trust him.
"To whom this may concern my final days are coming near, some might turn but keep with. My sweet little has found out about my secret of my death so someone please treasure him. You will agree that he will keep his promise, but enjoy his life." The little piece of yellowing paper says, but to whom this addresses we know of. The great man of a Dream who can't be known of. Now we can set the scene of the true story, settle down and take a seat, now begins the Deadly Dream.
The time was in the late in the night, were you hear the crows shriek with fear and the stars glimmer with slight hope. Our friend is drinking with some his friends, they all drink til they're silly. The air is bright and bubbly each hiccup with each breath. Once the group was kicked out all decided to split up and finish the night at home. Our main man who will be named Fredrick, Fredrick stumbled towards his humble abode.

© 2017 FarynRose


Author's Note

FarynRose
WIP, there will be cringe in this writing(tryharding on ye old writing)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 29, 2017
Last Updated on March 29, 2017
Tags: Novella, old, scare, creepy, doll, man, affair

Author

FarynRose
FarynRose

Writing
New Day New Day

A Chapter by FarynRose