The Ice Dog

The Ice Dog

A Story by Fashionista
"

Jaycee's mother told her a story about a magical dog that could turn anything bad in the world into an ice sculpture. When Jaycee sees the amazing wolf, she has to find where it came from.

"
I saw her. She was white with sharp piercing blue eyes. I was on my way to Auntie Lorainne's house to help her shovel out her driveway. We live in Minnesota, so snow is normal. I fell in the snow and all I felt was something tugging by my hood. I turned when I got up and saw her! She barked at me and blasted into the dense woods behind a house down the street. I had never seen anything so fast!
I wish I could see her again. I had a strange dream that she became a tall pretty woman that looked a lot like my mother before she got sick. She blew ice from the palms of her hands. The ice blew on to a boy who looks very familiar. I don't know why, but I screamed at her to stop and she unfroze him. He ran to me and begged for forgiveness.
When woke up I went to see the snow outside and she was there. Those eyes locked mine and it was like I was in a trance. I saw visions and heard voices that told me to go outside.
So I did......

© 2012 Fashionista


Author's Note

Fashionista
I'm new, so this is my first writing on this site. Sorry if it's not what you're looking for. What do you think so far, though?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great job cicic its snowflake :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2012
Last Updated on April 20, 2012
Tags: adventure, funny, love, friendship

Author

Fashionista
Fashionista

MA



About
My life is fashion! I love reading and hanging out with my buds. I more..

Writing
Sugar Ring Sugar Ring

A Chapter by Fashionista