Whisper me

Whisper me

A Poem by Fate

whisper to me the lies you said once before, I just want to dance within them for however long it takes to exhaust the pain, the frailty of my being, the long lasting coldness that washes over my skin.

Sweet virgin lies, angel whispers and demons dance, this was what was a dance between the self-conscious and the knowing. How hard i fell within your eyes, the lies that comforting within them.

Blood rushing to my ends, my nerves, the sparks, the goosebumps over my skin. Hair raising touches, blanked , but meaningful stares, the contacts between the eyes and the mind, how i wish i could not be so blind.

i lied to myself to think there was something more, a heaven a hell, a place where our sould could dwell. i was never really yours and you were never really mine, but does that define our depmermation, the moments in space, when we shared time.

everything is nothing, best explained, washed over by the misery and the pain, forever sheltering the truth,the dirt, what lies beneth. blanketed within a shell with no hope survive. i was never really yours and you were never really mine.

This beating within my mind and chest, i look up and exhaled the last breath of me that was human, deferred, broken and repaired, i am the rag doll that you have prepaired. listen and learn and know of the world, the cruelity the baggaes the stress of being a girl.

i cared to much and fell to hard, when i realized i was brusied the world seemed to disappear and i was here again,. the knowing of truth and crazy cycle of visiousness and silence. How i used to dream of clouds and animals and the funny things we did, how could i ever miss those impending feelings of hurt and deciet. blood drips down to my feet, and yet i stand on broken glass. i wish i could feel the pain but when its all that your use to the pain fades away.

Like us to the sky , the moon the sun, night and day. I hope to never fall in love again...

© 2009 Fate


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

you really captured some powerful emotions, and I think you wrote something special as you focused on the universal dualities: angels and devils, day and night, heaven and hell.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Not bad, it seems a little rushed. Still I got the point behind it though.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2009

Author

Fate
Fate

New York City, NY



About
Okay well my name is Fate. I am a little of these, Bipolar, sweet, understanding, opinionated, bitchy, funny, fun, honest. Want to know more. hit me up. I hate this section. Its mind numbing. have a n.. more..

Writing
The Burning The Burning

A Poem by Fate


Smoke Smoke

A Poem by Fate