Fifty Fathoms

Fifty Fathoms

A Poem by Fear Love
"

Depressing Poetry (Authentic)

"
Acoustic, violin serenade my abysmal grave, the promenade of the damned, the everlasting reach home to never return to the surface yet no burden left to bear.
The loss of these cursed memories are mine, my only f*****g prosper..
True the cruelest nor the lifeless of souls should never endure the torment of which will forever overcome...
This is the climax, i cry out my surrender.. These final three heartbeats occur now the loudest, the guilty will hear them, this silence profoundless, these black walls surround me, a drenched pit, void, endless, the hatred toward myself, my restless resentment.
Darkened hearts bury their obsessive cruelty.
These last seconds prove it.
Life was too confusing.

© 2018 Fear Love


Author's Note

Fear Love
Comment, Rate.. thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a really good poem. I love the emotions within the poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this the begging how you mention the violins wonderful. Your gonna go far in the writing world that's for sure and a promise if not! I like this I'm putting it in my favorites. When someone says you can't write they're jealous that's all you have serious talent!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Psh! No one can repent in a second! Anyone can say "Im sorry" As they get gutted to death. But this was good and I enjoyed it immensely.

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOW! that was amazing. There is so much emotion in that and after the first line I was hooked. It was really good

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on September 15, 2018
Tags: depressing, poetry, fifty, fathoms, fathom, fear, love, poem

Author

Fear Love
Fear Love

PA



About
Art Music Smoke My photos show some things about me as well. Any feedback on weather or not i have writing potential is appreciated. thanks more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Memories Memories

A Poem by Cynthia