Update. FBI. John. My Charges.

Update. FBI. John. My Charges.

A Chapter by Fear_of

Hello everybody. This is Ryan. I just wanted to update you on a few things. Well... I guess there isn't much to update.

 I haven't heard anything back from the FBI involving my charges of vandalism. I just hope they get the security tape from the camera that watches the main entrance to the church. They will be able to see the boiling holy water and other things that happened that even they won’t be able to explain. They'd have no choice but to drop the charges... at least I hope.

 Also, John and I haven't been talking. Or even working together. He hasn't called or texted or emailed since that day. I don't even know what happened to him considering I blacked out and woke up in the prison.

 Oh and that's another thing. I blacked out right as Stitch started running towards me dragging RepetitiveRoutine behind him... it wasn't a dream. It was real. I'm being charged with vandalism for it. But that's not what's confusing. What is confusing is why did Stitch not just kill me and end this? I don't understand. He had me cornered and alone. Does he like the attention? That's possible, I guess.

I still can't get all the images of what we saw that day out of my head. That b*****d fed the horse to the other two horses... just left the horses hooves there on the ground along with his tail and mane. We found Anna’s head. Stitch impersonated Jesus while wearing a crown of thorns and a habit. I almost want to pass this case onto another Detective but I can't do that with good conscience. I’m not even allowed to, considering now that Anna’s gone, I’m supposed to be the best detective here… We're so close though. I know it. 

This will all be over soon. I promise. You won't have to be scared any longer very soon.


© 2014 Fear_of


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on December 21, 2014
Last Updated on December 21, 2014
Tags: Monster Death Horror Gore Myster


Author

Fear_of
Fear_of

Seattle, WA



About
Long time horror fan. All of my stories are written by either me myself or my girlfriend and I. A fair warning: Some of my stories do get very graphic and gory. more..

Writing
Crucified Crucified

A Chapter by Fear_of


Iron Head Iron Head

A Book by Fear_of