Ch 2 in wings

Ch 2 in wings

A Chapter by AudgePodge
"

This is the second chapter to my book!

"
Tick-took tick-tock, droned the clock. Mrs.Miller, the math teacher scribbled aimlessly on the board and my eyes wandered to the worksheet on my desk. It was pointless, divide this, multiply that. There was absolutely no reason to do it. I'm never going to use algebra in real life, so why bother learning it? My thoughts were interrupted by Beatrice, one of my best friends, whispering at me. "Sal!" She hissed. "Sal!"
"What?" I whispered back, annoyed.
"There's that guy, the one you have the tour to."
My head whipped around and I quickly scanned the back of the class. She was right, he was there, at the back of the room. He had already finished both sides of the worksheet and was now doodling in his notebook. Beatrice started to say something, but I shushed her. Why was he in my class? He told me he took advanced math! Well, I thought, no need to worry now, the bell's about to ring. My prediction was confirmed when the loud "BEEEEEEEP" of the bell rang through the hall.
The quite of mere moments before was replaced by the chatter of the students. I walked through the hallway, trying to avoid that guy with his cello, not step in that puddle of soda and get to my next class on time. As I was rushing around a corner, I bumped into Winter, the meanest girl in school
"Well, excuse you!" She yelled at me. "You should really watch where you're going next time."
"Sorry" I mumbled, and tried to get past her.
"No" she said, a smug smile etched across her face. "I deserve something better that an apology. How about I take your lunch?" She said, grabbing my brown paper bag from my hands.
"Give it back" I said through gritted teeth, lunging for the bag. She easily sidestepped me and I fell hard.
"Finally" she sneered "you're where you belong" she pranced down the hallway and threw my lunch away.
When I finally arrived at my next class, it had started. The English teacher barely noticed as I slid into my chair. One day, I thought. I'm going to get her back for that.


© 2015 AudgePodge


Author's Note

AudgePodge
Ignore grammer and please edit!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 9, 2015
Last Updated on April 9, 2015
Tags: Fairy, happy


Author

AudgePodge
AudgePodge

OH



About
I'm a young girl who loves to write! I'm hoping to publish my book by 2017. Please, only constructive feedback. more..

Writing
Preview Preview

A Chapter by AudgePodge


Ch 1 of Wings Ch 1 of Wings

A Chapter by AudgePodge