chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Crystal Girl

"I think it will be best for you if I put you in a group, who are dealing with similar problems as you are" - as Dr.Moore suggested that my mind went to another place. - "Lucas, what are you thinking about"
"About how much I want to die and dissapear, how I will never be cured" - but the only thing that could come out of my mouth was "Nothing" 
"Ok then" - she said with a disappointing look - "About the group sessions, your first one will be on Sunday next week"
"I don't want to go"
"You have to"
"No"
"It will be good for you, all those people are like you, you'll open your mind, please go. Atleast once."
"Fine"- I didn't want to go, I don't want to see other people, and I know they don't want to see me. 
After theraphy I went to pick up Jess, we deided to hang out at my place, since my mom was at work. On the way to her house, I started remembering the fun times with her. I almost crashed into another car because of that. In the other car there was a middle-aged woman showing the bird infront of her kids. I couldn't help myself let out a small laugh.
As I park infront of her house, I hear her parents fighting. They always fight, about everything. One of the reasons me and Jess became friends is because we could rant about our messed up home life.
"Hey, hey, how are you?" - I don't know how I didn't see her come up. There she was the real Jess, with her confident smile and smokey make up. 
I smiled "Hi, I'm good. Still arguing"
She laughed "You know they'll die if they don't. God I missed you"
"Same" 
I turned on the radio, so it wouldn't be awkward.
"So, how are the others?" - By "the others" she meant the two other friends I had: Jake and Sam who were dating. 
"I don't know, haven't seen them in a while"
"Oh, right"
It sounded petty, I didnt like ít.


© 2017 Crystal Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 25, 2017
Last Updated on August 25, 2017
Tags: light, life, adventure, love, romance, regret, live, depression, book


Author

Crystal Girl
Crystal Girl

los angeles , CA



About
hi. I try to write stories. Dunno if they're good or not. Would proudly meet someone new here. Favourite genre is young adult books (john green) age 14 that's pretty much it more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Crystal Girl