nothing

nothing

A Story by Sunshadow Coyote

Life is just an illusion. I'm so numb, I am so alone. My heart is broken clean in two. And it does not matter at all. Nothing matters. They say you can make a difference in the world. Maybe you can, but no one will remember forever. Even if its written in a book, no one will care. The man who created the polio vaccine. He saved millions of lives. I don't know who he is. Nor do i care. Is that cold hard ignorance? Or is that the truth. Like a wall of electricity, we are trapped in the boundaries of how much we can know about life. I know this to be true, I have tried to step out of that boundary, only to be shocked and pushed back in. But it does not matter. Lets face it. Love is a wonderful thing. When you truly fall in love and get married...for what? For your own uncrushable desire. Yes it may be beautiful. But it doesn't matter. Its not going to benefit the universe in anyway. It nothing can help make anything truly better. Cause we are all going to die. Some say " Oh life is worth living to the fullest so be happy and fall in love and have kids and do whatever makes you love life". Believe that, because honestly its better than the truth. Cause the truth is. It does not matter. I am tormented every day with the thought that my life is eating itself. I'm not important. Nothing is important. It doesn't matter. This is my last work. Writing any more wont matter.

© 2012 Sunshadow Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nothing matters? Just thinking that has value to it...you've thought it..so it matters to you on some level. Though it seems as though actions or discoveries don't last past one's lifetime..seeming to fade to just "that's just how it's always been" atmosphere...doesn't give the ones who dicovered or acted any less value. They did what helped then and because of that small or large contribution we were able to build onto it for years to come. Family trees are alot like that...each member branching out to find their own way...creating a new limb of the tree that is just their own. Life and living are two different concepts. Breath = Life Love & Pain = Living. Witout emotion it's just breathing. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


You're right. You're completely right. But that doesn't mean I agree with you.
All because something doesn't matter...doesn't mean it's not necessary.
Sure, we may not be remembered in the future, but who cares, we'll be long gone by then anyway. We'll be remember for a little bit...but who knows, maybe that little bit will make it worth it. Or maybe even more likely...maybe we'll find something along the way that change our whole aspect on things. That all because something gets done...doesn't mean it needs a reward or recognition, because sometimes the most satisfying moments are made up of silent recognition: when you affect someone's life...and they don't even know it.
Like I said, you may be right, but that doesn't mean you can't break the rules. Maybe then, I'll agree with you.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 7, 2012

Author

Sunshadow Coyote
Sunshadow Coyote

northbridge, MA



About
I enjoy the small things. If you can perceive life at my level (few can) then well be good friends. Perspective is everything. more..

Writing