Stay Rude

Stay Rude

A Story by Flo_writer
"

A short story I had to come up with for a contest using the picture. I was just looking for something to exercise my mental. Sometimes we need that, right?

"
I hate nights like this. Aren't you tired of arguing? She asked with her arms clenched so hard her palms started to bleed. There was a time when I meant everything to you. Now there are only moments...and by moments, I mean the minutes you spend between my legs. She began to pace back and forth while she stared at him, pouring a drink. He was still perfect to her. His body filled with muscles that creased his cream skin with his every breath. His eyes were a deep brown that made her feel like eating melted chocolate whenever she looked at him. She only wished he would cut and style his shoulder-length black hair. He inhaled the shot of vodka straight, and she could almost smell it from the ten paces away from where she stood.

Whatever happened to the good times, David? Don't you miss us? We used to take each other's breath away.

Stop reminiscing over the past. You want me to live up to someone I used to beeee. He slurred his words. A clear sign that he needed to drink less. You don't hear me telling you to hit the gym for the curves you used to have, do you?

It's not ok to talk to me like that. I deserve more respect from you; She said as she grabbed her car keys, ready to storm out with no place to go.

Quit being so damn melodramatic, Sarah. Where are you running off to now? It's not the gym; I know that. David said as he grabbed the bottle of crown royal.

Wow, she said as the tears began falling for the first time. Is it that you think I'm fat? Is that why you are being so rude to me now?

Ahh greeeeat, here comes the waterworks. That s**t isn't going to work this time, love. I planned ahead. I got the I don't give a f**k medication right here, he said as he took another shot. Was he seeing two of her? As if one wasn't enough. He thought to himself. As he looked her up and down, she looked paler to him than she had been in years. Her fiery red hair reminded him of his favorite creature, a phoenix. She wasn't fat, maybe sixty pounds heavier now than when they met, but it was a good weight. It filled her out in all the right places, he thought. And those eyes, those damn green eyes, held a sadness in them that could bring an angel to its knees. No, it wasn't her appearance that was the problem; it was her.

Why are you saying these things to me, David? It doesn't have to be like this. We can find each other again. I know you still love me. Don't put your feelings behind a brick wall.

To be honest with you, Sarah, I buried those feelings a long ago. It's deep and long gone now. You need to find the key in an ocean, then dig up the grave only to find the coffin has a combinational lock. He threw his favorite double shot glass into the sink and promptly sat on the barstool while fiddling another bottle. Do you know what being with you has taught me? Never get married if you ever have a single doubt.

I can't take this anymore from you. WHY DO YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY! she screamed so loud her lungs burned. You found someone else, didn't you?

It's always someone else with you, isn't it? Did you ever consider it's the way you are treating me? You have no affection, love. If I hug you, you pull away. If I slide my hand over your a*s, you act like I'm a stranger who assaulted you. If I playfully kiss you, then you shun me. All we do is f*****g argue and show no affection towards one another. It's been like this for years now. I'm tired. My batteries are drained, love. You should go; I will find myself a younger you. 

Are you just going to stay rude to me, David?

David, David, Daviiddd....

Someone was calling his name. He jumped up suddenly from his deep sleep on his couch. 

You were out cold, darling. Were you at least dreaming of me? She inquired with a smile.

© 2022 Flo_writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 29, 2020
Last Updated on March 27, 2022

Author

Flo_writer
Flo_writer

TX



About
I adore Art, Animation, and Video Games. Also it's obvious that I love to write. Weather I'm good at it or not is not my primary concern. My only focus is how I feel when I do write, and that's limi.. more..

Writing