CHARACTER PROFILE

CHARACTER PROFILE

A Chapter by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Willow's character profile.

"
Willow Rosenberg
25 (she has not aged for over 30 years though)
Looks: (See pictures but currently without the veins at the moment) and Willow has cold black eyes, her skin is very pale with no life to it, her lips are chapped and she usually has a frown worn on her face. She is of a petite build and is quite small at 5"4.
Wearing: Willow nearly always wears black and she usually dresses plainly. Today she is wearing a long black button down blouse with batwing sleeves, black plain skinny jeans and some black laced up ankle boots.
Personality: Although Willow used to be rather unassertive and very kind with others, all of that has left her now. She is assertive and will say what's on her mind with no care for other people whatsoever. Willow likes to be dominant and she is obsessed with having power. Unsurprisingly, she is cruel and callous with everybody and only cares about doing things for herself. Because of all of this, she is naturally very intimidating and she even scares other demons just by her very presence. She will confront you at all costs and loves taking revenge, she will also not listen to anybody and does what she wants regardless.
Biography: Willow was born in a Jewish family to parents who paid no attention to her.  She began practicing witchcraft almost 2 years after meeting Buffy. Willow learned very quickly and was shown to have an incredible amount of power which no other witch had possessed. She had a crush on her former best friend Xander Harris for years until she fell in love with a werewolf, Oz. When he cheated on her, it took her a while to recover but then she fell in love with a fellow witch named Tara. Their relationship had their ups and downs but ultimately, they were soulmates. Willow's world changed forever when Tara was killed by a stray bullet. She then absorbed all of the dark magick and flayed her killer alive. Willow turned on everybody due to people constantly never treating her right and because the love of her life was taken away from her. 
Other: Willow is more powerful than all of the slayers combined, she is the Goddess of dark magick, she is mostly known as 'Rosenberg the Enchantress'. Her location is elusive, but she lives in a tiny remote area away from everybody else in a small cottage deep in the woods. She is immortal and everybody she knew died over 20 years ago. 



© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Author's Note

Wrapped In Plastic
Character profile for Dark Willow, still improving it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Buffy the vampire slayer is one of my favorite shows I think angel is a sexy vampire so far I love this book keep up the great work i can't wait to read more

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wrapped In Plastic

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much Melissa! BTVS is my favourite show of all time, especially Willow of course lol... read more
Hmmm, interesting......................................

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wrapped In Plastic

10 Years Ago

Good or bad? Lol.
Jake Donald Stephens

10 Years Ago

Good, naturally.
Wrapped In Plastic

10 Years Ago

Yay! Thank you :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 24, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014


Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing