Lucia (Profile)

Lucia (Profile)

A Chapter by Wrapped In Plastic
"

Profile.

"
Lucia De La Warr Around 84 chronologically, though only appears to be in her late 20s Looks: (Lana Del Rey) and Lucia has flowing light brunette, slightly auburn hair that falls just beneath her breasts in soft voluminous curls currently worn in a beehive, she has pale skin and light green shining eyes with a slight glare outlined by thick black winged eyeliner, her features are delicate and she has full lips with a cherry gloss on them and brown blusher contouring her cheekbones. She has a wonderfully voluptuous frame with a small waist and large breasts, hips and thighs, though she is not particularly tall at 5"5. Lucia always has long red nails with pointed tips and always wears makeup, though she still looks splendid without it. Wearing: A floral lacy black low cut blouse with 3/4 length sleeves and a sheer fabric faintly showing her black bra beneath, a velvet dark green A-line skirt that falls just beneath her knees, black Chanel heels with a floral lace applique, a Chopard diamond bracelet on her left wrist, a pink diamond ring on her right ring finger and a long silver chain necklace. Personality: Lucia is a somewhat strange woman with a multitude of secrets and tricks to her. A few things are for certain though; she is very intelligent, she will do as she pleases, she's merciless and she will certainly leave an impression on you. She appears to be charming, though she also has a sharp tongue. Lucia can gauge people immediately and read them like a book which certainly works to her advantage. No matter what she is doing, she does it with an air of grace and class, even if she is torturing you for pleasure. Of course she is a true sadist and revels in people grovelling on their knees to her and she loves people being in pain. She will not take orders from anybody, she's the one who gives them. Lucia is very persuasive and pure dangerous. Biography: Lucia doesn't reveal much about her background to anybody, she keeps most of it a secret. She was born and raised in New York City to a poor family and she spent most of her time growing up in the streets, finding her own way. Once she hit her teenage years, her powers started to reveal themselves. Lucia brought a plague in her school and wherever she went, disaster seemed to follow, so she was known as a bad luck omen. Some time around there, she became a dark fae and her dawning was one of the toughest in the fae world. She learned to control herself and found out some very interesting things about her powers. For the last few decades, she has honed her skills to incredible feats and has been waiting to be a leader. Other: Lucia is part Aerico, a disease demon which is able to spread plagues, malaria and other viruses to both humans and faes, though she is also a sorceress. She is now the new Morrígan and the other faes barely know anything about her, save The Ash. She is a lot different to the previous one and is a dark horse and certainly not to be underestimated.


© 2014 Wrapped In Plastic


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on June 2, 2014
Last Updated on June 2, 2014


Author

Wrapped In Plastic
Wrapped In Plastic

Hastings, United Kingdom



About
.x more..

Writing