Act 3:  An Ultimate It's Creator-like Concept Of (Man's?) Manifest Destiny

Act 3: An Ultimate It's Creator-like Concept Of (Man's?) Manifest Destiny

A Poem by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham Snippets of Philosophical Thought presented in seven Acts & titled as Curiosity's Driven & Drenched Philosophical Waffles ...

"

Curiosity's Logic Driven & Drenched Philosophical Waffles



Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Snippets of Philosophical Thought


Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2019 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved


Nasa's Wilkinson Microwave Anistropy Probe's

Graph Of The Universe: https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/media/060915/index.html


AUTHOR'S PREMILINARY NOTE: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham's personal philosophy on life and death: There is no God, as per the claims of Organized Religion, and yet, the Universe that is our existence within all of Existence did not, simply, pull itself out of the Magician's Hat of its own arse, which does, therefore, dictate and necessitate the existence of an undeniable source point of origin of the existence of our Universe, wherein we do, also, undeniably dwell and eke our our own, personal, existences until that day, wherein, we die. As for contemplation's summations of Religion's claims of a Heaven's Hell liturgically filled and mentally grilled by Blind Faith hopes of an Eternal Life's Afterlife? Actor, Anthony Hopkins sums up my thoughts on such a deceitfully deceptive topic, just below, in words any man can grasp and understand:


I always figure a man’s like a blade of grass. He grows up in the spring strong, healthy, and green; he reaches middle age and he ripens as they were; and in the autumn he, like a blade of grass, he finishes, fades away and he never comes back. Just like a blade of grass. I think when you’re dead you’re dead.” -- World’s Fastest Indian1


See my Poem, Relfections Upon Resurrections: https://allpoetry.com/poem/16059713-Reflections-Upon-Resurrections-by-Flynn-de-Graham & https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/FlynndeGraham/2820380/


Act III: An Ultimate It's Creator-like Concept Of (Man's?) Manifest Destiny

Herein doth lie a great mystery, a most baffling conundrum, a quizzical question that offers forth no answer's solution short of pure and unadulterated mind confusion's pollution:


An Ultimate It's Creator-like Concept Of Man's Manifest Destiny's chosen manifestation identified as unidentifiable isolation's lack of viable retention's mention repeated incessantly for reiteration's sensation of implications' elation slam-dunked before the eyes and gritty grimy grasping hands of the mind of Man seeking control's attainment as certain defilement of everything and all within his greedy reach of cognitive comprehension.


Simplicity dictates one Ultimate Creator-like It pull the plug on answers sure to make Man a bigger self-made Prick than he already exists as: Ultimate knowledge dangled before the whining eyes of Man as Man's perception's fatality of denied access of information as an explicitly inexorable reality beyond any shimmering glimmer of comprehension's grasp of existing in infinitely finite detail of that which Man may never come to cognizantly ascertain in accurately attained detail of that which may be ever so logically, rationally, explained to immortality inclined human minds fragilely confined within mortal bodies as dissatisfied quirk's oddities-of-Nature fast running out of time in seeking so desperately to securely procure mastering manipulation of Time.


Definitive wisdom in a nutshell? Man existing on a need to know basis due to an intelligently shrewd Ultimate It's Creator-like astute assessment of Man as a dip s**t schmoe, who, therefore does not need to know the how and why of how things came exist as all of Existence. An Ultimate It's Creator-like ingenious perception of Man with a plan to attain and possess all knowledge, all power, and, hence all control in lording it over his fellow men as Man who damn sure had a plan to play God and coerce all Humanity to worship him as the Man-God and the God-Man.


Man as God and God as Man becoming an asset whereby Man, in fabricating God, hence, becomes that Schmuck God of his own narcissism laden imagination's fabrication falsification's means of beating his own chest as though he, Man, is some sort of ultimate it -- a master creator of things as great and unexplainably inexplicable as the needless suffering and deaths of countless human beings in war after war, after war, after war. What prowess Man doth seek to wield for himself in elation's sensations of furtherance of the Human One World-er Nation, even if genetically deleting the attributes of the accurate definition of what it means to be humane2 from all Humanity reduces all men (everywhere in every land) to mere manly animals who are nothing more than bipedal creatures bearing features that resemble what was once called The Human Race -- but no more ...


As such, as is theoretically proposed above? And what of my mention of Man seeking to manipulate and control, even Time? I would suggest and attest that the above is, indeed, Man's true aspiration of vilest imagination, as a prized goal insatiably sought after -- even if by Religious addiction's dope of hook or crook orchestration via Organized Religion's fabrication creation called Hope that is based upon that magically mysterious erroneous essence known as Blind Faith accurately defined in evidenced time as, “belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination3” -- in a determined conspiratorial plot of orchestrating and pulling off the greatest hoax of all time, in lying a*s claim of having ascertained assurance of Man's individual unit of perpetuity for all of time within Time.


Cognizant minds shall grasp the why of why Man would seek to manipulate Time. What is Time? Time is that which cannot be bought though avidly sought after as that intangible essence of a commodity most prized, but never to be realized before living eyes of those who seek to adequately explain in mirth a Singularity's origin of birth -- leading those fed-n-bred, milked-n-sheared, watered-n-slaughtered bleating-n-bleeding Sheeple-People Cattle of this God-less world (for there is no God but Man himself, playing God) to dumbly believe that they shall reside within some imaginary continuum of the Dumbed-Down Human mind, wherein Time's depletion doth not abide and Forever has no end to simpleton men.


World peace to come about in eventuality of sacrificing every individual's individuality. War relegated to being waged, fought, and won only for the purposes of ending all War and the betterment of all Mankind.


The reward for accepting domestication justification, for sacrificing one's own intellect upon the golden altars of one's own chosen ignorance? A piece of oceanfront property in a virtual reality Arizona the world over, now become a planet renamed and christened as Utopia -- a perfect world of perfectly trained, fed, and groomed Sheeple-People Cattle led to foolishly believe in a fairy-tale land of existence wherein they stupidly rejoice that Feudalism has been brought out of the dusty musty closets of the past to rule once more with all the masses resigned to classes of birth and status of which they have no part, no say, nor opportunity to change as the Cattle whom they have become, and willingly so:


No end or lack of pearly gates or burning fates in disparaging disparity's Singularity of Eternity's forever nonnegotiable and firmly established two social classes, upper Elitist (the party's on) echelon and lower (barbecued-n-roasted on the spit of unending merciless misery before Heavenly Aristocracy's celestial pantheon) peon, club fraternities: Mythology's Heaven and Hell …


Now what intelligent Ultimate Creator-like It would reveal Its manifest destiny for all Humanity by thinking to assist Men, as Man, in deceiving and seeking to enslave their fellow man, to enable Man to possess the knowledge to achieve such a heinous goal? But then, some damn fool will dare to say, “it's God's will,” negating the reality that Man is God as God is Man.


I would suggest that as such would never be any Ultimate Its Creator-like manifest destiny for Mankind, or any intelligent life-form in existence within this great expanse Man calls the Universe … -- Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


(Written February 24th, 2019) -- To be continued in Acts Three Thru Seven …



AUTHOR'S NOTES: “This philosophical Prose Poem Article of speculative conjecture is a shared expression of my, personal views, beliefs, and opinions, only, and is not, necessarily, a statement of indisputably established sustainable facts -- with the exception of evidential footnotes when provided -- nor, is this poem intended to be offensive towards anyone of any given faith or religion.


Christopher Columbus believed the world was round in a world of peers who devoutly attested the world was flat. His personal belief was an unpopular opinion, that later proved to be truth. However, opinions are like arseholes: Everyone has one. Albeit, there are those Free Thinkers who dare pose opinions as to commonly held truths that may be readily revealed as untruth upon scrutinous studied and researched inspection. I am simply sharing my studied and researched opinion upon such commonly held and widely accepted truths, many of which are based solely upon Blind Faith4 -- belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination.


If asked, every person will respond that they seek only truth and never lies, but the search for truth is not an easy or smooth path, and truth, when discovered and uncovered, is not always a pretty thing to behold, nor is it, necessarily, a tasty treat to be savored, for, all too often, accurately established truth revealed, and no longer concealed, is a shocking revelation of bitterest reality ...” -- Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

2 Humane -- “A humane person is one who shows great compassion and caring for others, including animals, and who tries whenever possible to alleviate another's suffering. The idea of being humane is linked to a higher level of a person's character. While the word is derived from the word human, the sad fact is that a person can be human without being humane. Britain's Royal Humane Society, created in 1774 to rescue drowning people, focuses on recognizing acts of human bravery. In the United States, however, the Humane Society works to eliminate cruelty to animals.” www.vocabulary.com

3 Blind Faith -- belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/blind-faith

4 Blind Faith -- belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/blind-faith)

© 2022 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 25, 2022
Last Updated on July 25, 2022
Tags: Life, Existence, Creation, Origin-Of-Existence, The-Universe, Philosophy, Science, Organized-Religion

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing