In A World Of Cud Chewers, Who Is Not To Be Considered As Cattle? (Re-Post Revision)

In A World Of Cud Chewers, Who Is Not To Be Considered As Cattle? (Re-Post Revision)

A Story by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

An article on Blind-Faith versus Free Thinking ...

"

In A World Of Cud Chewers, Who Is Not To Be Considered As Cattle?


Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2023 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved




Please Do Consider This: Man, as Mankind's Humanity, prides himself upon his (self-significance assumed as thought[?] to be) possessed ability to Ponder, Discern, Calculate, Speculate, Question, Fetter-out, Conclude, & ultimately Think in full sobriety's cognizance awareness of our given Life as lived surroundings' circumstances upon this planet Man chooses to call Earth, thus, The Thinker aka The Thinking Man Statue of historical lore.


Therefore, let us consider in reconsidering that old proverb, “Which came first? The chicken or the egg?” Applied to the reality that is men-as-Man, as the Human Race: Which came first (or logically should have): Thinking? -- Or -- Believing?


As per any intelligent attempt at logical deduction of sound reasoning's simple clarification's application of Common Horse Sense: Thinking came first, and Believing came later, but only after thought-process-tested time of conclusions proven -- a mental journey of exploration's experimentation, wherein mistakes were endured, and successes were achieved as attained -- as facts established as to that which was/is good, bad, right, wrong, and factually true as truths to, indeed, be identified and clarified as being: Truth one can Believe in.


So when did Man's greatest gift -- The Human Mind: Man's precious ability to think and reason for himself -- arrive at a sputtering-fluttering upon the ground of flightless-reality, where once soaring minds are grounded for lack of Thinking that has brought mind-flight to an end -- a most tragic end of intelligent mind's soaring ever so high in wondrous flight of a mind's eye wonderfully all seeing, all discerning, all logically-determining within the brightest skies of logic's sound reasoning deduced imagination?


How is it that average men's ability to reason has, somehow, taken a dead-end's left hand turn of going no where, intelligently, fast? Answer: At some point in time of those most ancient times, men-as-Man, in honored positions of leadership, craftily deduced the reality that sound logic and reasoning watered down via Superstition, Obfuscation, and Facts-Alteration is to create Power, the result of which is Control over the minds, thus the very lives, of the (naively-gullible) Ignorance, Fear, and Superstition-laden masses -- trust turned betrayal, something which no Queen Bee would ever do to its own hive, its own kind, but which men-as-Man have predominantly done to other men over which they rule, and as such since that first dawn of a Thinking Man upon this Earth.


Those primal-elite (cream of the Thinker's Crop in that day, in continuance of this day now) thinking men-as-Man were endeavoring to climb to the mountain top of cognizance-intelligent logic of sound reasoning, yet upon reaching that ancient days peak's precipice, rather than reaching down to give their fellow man-masses a helping hand, chose to push them back to the very bottom's base of the mountain of learning and attainment, to stand in worshipful awe of those men-as-Man primal-elite upon the mountain's top, now transformed into man-gods of revelation claiming to be conversing with a God in the sky above -- the primal-elite man-gods easily seen from a distance -- the sky God -- not.


And how was this insidiously nefarious achievement of the utter reversal of intelligence of the masses achieved by those primal-elite (cream of the Thinker's Crop in that day) man-gods claiming to have conversed with a God upon a mountain's top where man-gods could be seen, but God could not? Fear, Superstition, and Ignorance woven as a mind-controlling spider's web that soon went viral long before men-as-Man attained to knowledge of that which a microbe or a virus is: The men-as-Man made creation of Blind Faith1:



Belief without true understanding, perception, or discrimination.” The Free Dictionary.com


"Blind faith" refers to the unquestioning belief in something, often without logical proof or evidence. It's the ability to trust and have confidence in something or someone without necessarily knowing all the facts or details. This phrase applies to a wide range of situations, from religious beliefs to relationships, business decisions, and more.

Let's delve into its core meanings and usage:

  • "Blind faith" refers to the practice of believing in something without skepticism, critical examination, or a demand for proof.

  • It can apply to various situations, such as unquestioning belief in religious doctrines, ideologies, or a leader's or loved one's actions and intentions …” U.S. Dictionary.com




A simplified definition for you and me?.: Intelligence -- sound logic and reasoning -- Reversal: i.e., equivalently the express one and the same insult's slur of disparaging meaning as is today's popularly known terminology Dumb-Downed2, or Dumbing-Down:



To make something less complex, nuanced, or intellectually challenging, typically in order to make the content more appealing or accessible to a wider audience.” The Free Dictionary


To lower the level of difficulty and the intellectual content of (something, such as a textbook) also : to lower the general level of intelligence ...” Merriam Webster Dictionary.com


To make or become less intelligent or intellectually demanding.” Collins Dictionary.com


To make something less accurate or educational, and of worse quality, by trying to make it easier for people to understand.” Oxford Learner's Dictionaries




Therefore, in somewhat similar fashion to those people of most ancient of days (same ole s**t), we too live in a Culture and Society, Worldwide, where Fear, Superstition, and Ignorance continue to abound, continue to rule over the hearts and minds of the masses of Humanity, of men-as-Man deceived into believing that technology has magically caused them to attain to a higher level of I.Q. than those poor folks who lived and died in the ancient days of so long ago. The question is, or well should be, is our assumption's conclusion true, does such an assumption even bear a semblance to our reality as the Average Jane-N-Joe masses of Humanity?


Blind-Faith is still around, possibly more powerfully deceptive than ever -- an intelligence defining term that applies to both Religions and Governments (Religion being that primal origin of governance over those ancient days masses) making clowns of good people, people who boast that they live by Blind-Faith, people who are wearing metaphorically-invisible semblances of yellow stars of shameful disparagement, their heads become cranial prison cells with bars, bars which have their minds tagged as property owned and at the behest of the State, manifested operationally on a daily eking out lives basis as -- Dumbed-Down.


Think about it, seriously: In matters of State, we are duped into believing we have a choice in seeking after better leadership, but we don't, because it's all a ruse, all a scam, and most certainly nothing but a mind game played upon the Dumbed-Down masses, and as such all around this world of struggling peoples ruled over by those modern-day-elites who reside upon the mountain's top as man-gods, reigning supreme far above the floodtide of human misery and suffering.


In matters of our own inevitable mortality of returning to the dust of oblivion, we are admonished to not Think too much, to not Over-Think things, but simply believe the lying a*s -- George Carlin's superb statement of truth: “Religion is Bullshit!” -- hypnotically mesmerizing deceptions of Organized Religion, and everything will be fine in the Sweet Bye and Bye.


But! The truthful reality is: Those who have swallowed the feces of a fool's fodder, those who do boast of living by Blind-Faith, those who accept life as the Dumbed-Downed masses, tragically, have long since ceased existence as logic and reason based Thinking Human Beings, and have assuredly allowed themselves to become the witless Disciples of Ignorance as Intelligently-Stupid, Dumb-Downed, creatures stripped and deprived of their Humane Humanity, relegated to mentally mindless lives and meager existences as slovenly, cud-of lies-chewing, Sheeple-People3 Cattle -- who are Human no more.


Does hope of recovery remain? Yes. Learn to reattain to cognizance of an awakened and enlightened, fully reactivated and energized, mind of neurons firing on all cylinders as a roaring mind-engine with the potential to win the race for saving, reattaining, and regaining the masses of men-as-Man's Humanity. Endeavor to Learn the art of Free Thinking: Learn to Think and discern, rather than allowing yourself to be deceived. Leave nothing to chance. Trust nothing. Test everything. Rely upon nothing. Prove everything. Think before you, Believe!


Please do bear in mind: I may be that writer who dared to share my opinionated thoughts above, but I am no better than you or any other Human Being, nor any smarter: I stand neck deep in the s**t of this world, same as you, and we are all in a world of lying a*s s**t -- together. And, only we can change that s****y reality for the better. Those modern-day-elites sure as hell ain't -- Undo that which they have done to all the masses of Humanity? (Hell friggin' no they ain't!) -- gonna do it for us.



(Written February 8th, 2023)


© 2024 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


Author's Note

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
EVIDENTIAL FOOTNOTE PROOFS:


1 Blind Faith Definitions — https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Blind+Faith … https://usdictionary.com/idioms/blind-faith/ …

2 Dumb-Downed Definitions — https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/dumbed-down … https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dumb%20down … https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/dumb-down … https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/dumb-down

3 Sheeple-People — A word and term I find myself favoring in my attempt to communicate the all too factual reality that people tend to allow themselves—even seem to want—to be led, watered, and fed, much like sheep, trusting others with decisions and truths regarding their lives, their futures, their welfare, and their safety, rather then shouldering up such responsibilities themselves as individuals, in finding and enjoying the comfort of numbers. The word sheeple was first coined by actress and Wall Street Journal writer, Barbara Anderson, in 1984.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 21, 2024
Last Updated on April 21, 2024
Tags: Blind-Faith, Organized-Religion, Dumbed-Down, Government, Politics, Current-Affairs, World-Affairs, Humanity, Mankind, Free-Thinking

Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing