Digital Girl: Morning Sunshine

Digital Girl: Morning Sunshine

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

Everything was Well in Los Angles, California. In a Random Hotel that is explained to be Haunted. A Teenage Girl named Ellie is a runaway & found the hotel, she ends up in a horrible accident!

"
Digital Girl
*hours before 5 am*  "Wake up inmate!" *very faint* "Wha?" *my vision came back to me, I fell asleep, my face buried in the book* "I said WAKE UP INMATE!" A Guard explained, angry as if he got pinched in his be-hine. "I'm awake!" "Good!" "what time is it?" "3 am, get ready" "Get ready to go where?"  before my vision came back to me, I was being dragged to "THE BOOT".  I blacked out... how could I have blacked out??? I woke up in a boot-shaped origami, looking up I saw many guards and prisoners ready to throw rotten food at me... At this moment... I knew I was about to put through the tournament of laughter and pain. "READY!" the west guard exclaimed. *the sounds of yelling were heard from above* "THIS PRISONER SHOWED DISRESPECT TO THE PRISON. SHOW HER NO MERCY!" *the prisoners started to throw rotten apples, tomatoes, potatoes, corn, and eggs at Elle*
.....I sat there.... knowing. no one could help me now....
I looked up, getting bundled in the face with rotten food, I saw Devin. I saw her up there staring at me, she looked upset. I knew she couldn't do anything about this.. because she could get put down here as well for helping a "disrespectful" inmate. "STOP RIGHT NOW, ELLE DID NOTHING WRONG!" *the sound of yelling decreased drastically, the room was as quiet as a mouse* Devin seriously just did that! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! " YOU DARE MOCK US?" the west guard exclaimed "I DARE DEFINE THAT SHE ISNT GUILTY OF ANY TH-" Devin exclaimed back. "DEVIN!!!!" I exclaimed, seeing her get slammed to the ground by the fist of The Hunter. *the room was like a ghost town, no noise but the sound of birds chirping. 
 


© 2018 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 8, 2018
Last Updated on May 8, 2018
Tags: Crime, Investigation, drugs, trade, criminals, guards, police


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing